Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go in south beach

ck516

Can anyone let me know what place in miami is nice and in the middle of everything, but is not over priced.

I will be down there in nov. I am from ny and need some help what clubs I should goto.

Also is it worth it to go down to the keys to relax or should i just stay in south beach

Thanks

Shadow Lounge rocks; you can hear the most kick-ass DJ in the world at the moment: GEORGE ACOSTA! Just make sure you bring loads of glowsticks - especially the kind you can stick in the mouth...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

nov 3 moby and hybrid @ ozone boynton beach

nov 4 timo maas @ space

nov 17 scott henry @ chili pepper ft lauderdale

nov 22 renaissance/bliss annual thanksgiving event w/ dave seaman, nick warren, john debo, jon cowan, terry francis, k-ahhz, austin leeds, slacker(tbc) tarrentella vs. redanka + a possible surprise superstar dj? @ space

nov 25 6th annual zen fest. w/ bt, hybrid, slacker, quivver, dave trance, dj rap, perry farrel, snoop doggy dog, blues traveler, jackal & hyde, kimball collins, george clinton, icey with more to be announced @ bicentennial park downtown miami

nov 25/6 bliss presents zen after party @ space

(thanks again j.s. for the list)

Clubs: Crobar, Liquid, Level, Living Room, BLUE(good jazz/house club) Shadow Lounge (tho whether g.acosta is good dj is a matter of opinion), Space in miami (10 minutes away), Club 320, and about 40 others - best thing to do is check out clubplanet's miami club listings that will give you an idea.

remember too that the door policies in miami can be more strict than ny - for example rarely can you wear trainers to clubs like u can at twilo.

keys are great for beer, seafood, nude sunbathing and general relaxing.

Noira> I was kidding about George A - in all actuality I think he's a fat, kooky bee-atch! Oh and a crappy DJ... cwm1.gif And I think Shadow L has become a cheese-haven in recent times... just my opinion!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

Archived