Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the BUS at the 2001 box eating Championship!!!!!!!!!

heres a great picture of the bus during the 2001 box eating championships, he was 3 away from taking the belt, then "SHE" showed up.........................we can't say who this girl was, but it was a challenge to the bus to dig into this piece of taco, but as you can see the stench was even too much for the BUS............

DSC00300.JPG

Originally posted by roddigga

heres a great picture of the bus during the 2001 box eating championships, he was 3 away from taking the belt, then "SHE" showed up.........................we can't say who this girl was, but it was a challenge to the bus to dig into this piece of taco, but as you can see the stench was even too much for the BUS............

DSC00300.JPG

he definitely is squeezing out a turtle head........"i left a little rosebud in there for ya"!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

DSC00300.JPG

Zoolander-photo_01.jpg

wait till i come across the trophy pic........................you remember the one where your hoisting that girl up.............classic pic

def one of digga favorites, ill think of something good for that one................

also i love the new pic in the sig, the girls will love that one, it shows your emotional side, almost like the time you cried during old yeller when they shot the dog..............remember that one sunday, when ya cried and i had to tell ya it was only a movie...........AWWWWW ya big luG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................