Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you collect?

Originally posted by hedonictonic

as for me , i collect records....and they collect dust...

also art books, pictures/photographs, old fun electronic music equipment, and ugly sunglasses...

As far as non collectible items... CD's and DvD's. I have a huge collection of both.

As far as memoribilia or other Items...

Baseball and basketball cards... (Havn't purchased any in a while)

Autographs from all types of people... Actors, actresses, sports etc...

I collect Press plates from news papers of important events and sports events.

I believe that is all that I collect. Oh and one thing out of the ordinary... I collect those little prayer cards from funerals. A little morbid but I don't know I started doing it a while ago and I can't help it.

Photographs, I'm definately a nut when it comes to taking photos and jackin photos my friends took. I have boxes all over the place, theyre all over my walls etc...not to mention books by photographers

postcards from places i've been to

shoes/purses...I know its normal, but I have a sick amount of them, and no where to put them anymore. My dream is when I buy a house, just to have one huge room filled with my clothes:D :tongue:

Originally posted by Destiny

:laugh: :laugh:

I had the pretty pencils, and a ridiculous amount of trolls and pez dispencers that I still have somewhere

:laugh: In 4th grade me & my friends used to trade pens LoL.......I used to have like 5 of those weird pencil cases you would get in the chinese gift shops......It was a big rectangle & it had all buttons on the side that would pop open a sharpener, a compartment & the top to keep the pencils in LoL Yea, I was a dork

I just recently gave my troll collection to my little cousin....I dunno how I liked those things they are freaky looking

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: In 4th grade me & my friends used to trade pens LoL.......I used to have like 5 of those weird pencil cases you would get in the chinese gift shops......It was a big rectangle & it had all buttons on the side that would pop open a sharpener, a compartment & the top to keep the pencils in LoL Yea, I was a dork

I just recently gave my troll collection to my little cousin....I dunno how I liked those things they are freaky looking

trolls are freaky looking! furby's are even worse!!!

lol omg i had one of those pencil cases

at least im not the only one!:laugh::tongue:

when i was little i used to collect pens and stickers... there was a fiasco in my 5th grade class when some girl who i *thought* was my friend stole my entire sticker book... f-ing brat :cuss:

i don't really collect anything now, i try to keep my pack rat tendancies to a minimum :tongue: but i guess i can say i collect books, pictures, lip gloss and vogues

Originally posted by Destiny

Photographs, I'm definately a nut when it comes to taking photos and jackin photos my friends took. I have boxes all over the place, theyre all over my walls etc..

HaHa yup me 2 :D But I also have a wall dedicated to the "Got Milk?" adds starting from '98

I also used to collect Lisa Frank stationary, stickers & stickerbooks. Me & my friends had a Lisa Frank club-we were the cool beans! :rolleyes: ( and you had to have only Lisa Frank or you werent allowed to join):blank:

I also used to collect the fuzzy stickers 2