Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Ink

Super DJ Shawn Ink will be at Shark Bar in Morristown Wednesday ,March 26.....$2 Beers $2 Shots....also withh Shawn Ink will be DJ Jay Speed....you dont wanna miss this one ...if u were there last week for our grand opening party u know how the Vibe is at Sharkbar Wednesdays...Ladies free till 12...i know Nyc is a little scary to go into at times like tis ...but u can enjoy awesome NYC dj's in NJ ......seeya Wednesday!!

wassup rodigga....yo bro lol ...ur not gonna believe this ...but the weds party had there grand opening party last night....and we had more people there weds then thurs with santana and tsettos...and the only Dj we had was domenick capello and he fcukin tore shit up .....i was suprised with the war and shit but we should have had much much more people last night but the war fcuked us ...but every1 there had a great time...and im not just sayin that people actually danced which was weird for me at sharkbar lol but shawn should be good too hope to see yah see ya bro

and WEDNESDAY is your college night right???

hey just wait till FDU is back from spring break, and the rest of the schools in the area, it should be good................

hopefully the weather picks up next wednesday, and i'll stop in.............

good luck and i'll HOLLAAAAAAAAAA at ya................

how where the WOMEN???????????? finga lickin o what?????

the girls were actually pretty good lookin .,.....except for this one girl se was soo fat i dunno why she came out lol but other then that it was pretty good ...put it this way there was more girls there then the thhurs night with tsettos lol lol :eek:

Originally posted by Xtreem

They have some hot go go dancers at Doubles D's also.:)

DONT FORGET ITS ATTACHED TO DOUBLE D'S THHE NUMBER 1 GENTLEMENS CLUB IN NJ....AND LADIES ITS NOT TOPLESS OR NAKED...SO DONT TINK EWWWWWWW GOGO!! LOL YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS PLACE