Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best gogo in New Jersey?

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

There is nothing better in Jerzee than TNT Tuesday bro...

Nardone's, Tittilations, Fantasies, Bourbon St, Breathless, Curves and Satin Dolls all have much to be desired....

Sick beats and a new heralm of hot tasty pole dancers to peruse....

How did I know you were gonna post on this thred.....

well satin dolls has always been a personal favorite of mine.. us girls go all the time.. sometimes the music is kinda beat though.. i hate when they play rock..

last time i was there.. some of the girls knew our names.. i was like.. "oh no am i a regular???"

well satin dolls has always been a personal favorite of mine.. us girls go all the time.. sometimes the music is kinda beat though.. i hate when they play rock..

I agree no ROCK. You need to mix in a little RnB and some Hip Hop. I think im going to Double D's next Wednesday.

Originally posted by njangel

Stilletos (sp) in E. Rutherford/Rutherford, not sure which town, only been there twice (no I'm not a lesbian), girls were very attractive, its a juice bar though b/c its full nudity

VERY TRUE! This is my spot and pick for a real titty bar....I rather get the full show and not drink...Hot dancers there they trade with some place from Florida to keep the faces new.......BUT the WORST i think is Double Dee's

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

VERY TRUE! This is my spot and pick for a real titty bar....I rather get the full show and not drink...Hot dancers there they trade with some place from Florida to keep the faces new.......BUT the WORST i think is Double Dee's

stilettos is great but i prefer bourbon street..... :blank:

well perhaps then you should remove ur clothing and dance for me there....Then i will come lol

i was thinkin about adding that to my resume...cuz we all know how great i am at my many other jobs.....:D

Originally posted by missnicki

i was thinkin about adding that to my resume...cuz we all know how great i am at my many other jobs.....:D

AHH yes i recall some of those jobs..Like having someone in your shirt at abyss hahah excellent addition to the resume always taking one for the team lol

AHH yes i recall some of those jobs..Like having someone in your shirt at abyss hahah excellent addition to the resume always taking one for the team lol

ha ha ha youre very funny not my fault, but just remember i have taken 2 for the team!! just a damn shame i never got what i wanted outta that one.... but u gotta do what u gotta do.... its all to keep you happy hunnie

To whoever just replied thier father owns breathless..

quick question...

whats up with the no bandana policy....

I ended up leaving the place because the bouncer was being such an ass about it... didnt even ask me to take it off.. just jumped down my throat with an attitude...

We hit that place all the time... never had a problem before...

My only complaint was that the place was packed with white trash wearin ball caps and ghetto outfits.. and he started bustin my ass about bandana...