Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best gogo in New Jersey?

U GUYS ARE CRAZY ...DOUBLE D'S IN MORRISTOWN WAS RANKED THE NUMBER 1 GOGO BAR IN JERSEY...IT HAS THE BEST SOUND AND MUSIC...HOTTEST GIRLS ....AND ITS FREE ADMISSION ....!!THEY ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT IT IS ITS 21 AND UP :( BUT WELL WHEN U KNOW A BOUNCER OR TWO UR ALL GOOD TO GO !

AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE HAVING A WET TSHIRT CONTEST THIS WEDNESDAY COMING UP ...THAT SHOULD BE HOT!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

To whoever just replied thier father owns breathless..

quick question...

whats up with the no bandana policy....

I ended up leaving the place because the bouncer was being such an ass about it... didnt even ask me to take it off.. just jumped down my throat with an attitude...

We hit that place all the time... never had a problem before...

My only complaint was that the place was packed with white trash wearin ball caps and ghetto outfits.. and he started bustin my ass about bandana...

personally i wont let anyone with anything on there heads in to the place.........even a topay lol

Originally posted by avanti

NO WAY LOOKERS ISS SOO DIRTY....DOUBLE D'S IN MORRISTOWN IS HAVING A WET T SIRT CONTEST THIS WEDS...IT SHOULD BE HOT AS FCUKKK

Girls at Double Dees are not all that ive seen them.......nothing great.......they need to do 2 things.......REMODEL and most importantly RESTAFF!

Originally posted by avanti

LEMME GUESS U WERENT ALLOWED IN :cry: :cry:

ive gone a few times and yes ive been allowed in the girls simply are all that......Maybe for the older guys that go there......but for someone like me that always in a niteclub few nites a week i see alot of hot girls

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Amen...

When are you up for doin FHM night at Taste??

Hey bro. I have to talk to the girls that will be featured in the next 2 issues and see if they're interested in doing something. I'll get back to you as soon as we come up with some ideas.