Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobeton’s Space 34 Review !

sobeton

for pvd, i was up in vip and i saw the ppl downstairs and they looked retarded. they all just stood there looking at pvd. its like -is this a dance club or a concert hall. ridiculous. then i went down to see if i could join some friends in the dance floor and the only place i found room was next to the booth which was fine but then i had sum guys moshing by me and then one spit on me. yuck!!! where do these people come from? so i went back up....

Thursday night I got to space around 4am. Saw the line in front and decided to check out the back. Saw some people from back home and they were getting a table. $800 for a table for 8 people. Got right in, got seated in the patio and drank all night. Total cost $100.

Friday, went again. Got there about 3:30am. Went right to the back. We had 16 people with us got 2 tables it cost us $2000.

We were to be seated on the 2nd floor. Waited over and hour to get our table (there wasn't a table available). Management had to kick out people who paid for a table to put us in. Imagine, you pay for a table and end up getting kicked out because the club sold it to another group. Amazing...I felt bad but at that point I was so pissed I was just happy to be sitting.

I agree with Tony! The place is awesome but it was too packed to enjoy. I used 2 days on my pass and both days left early. There wasn't enough room to dance. However I loved the place....can't wait till WMC crowd is finally gone! Then we locals can enjoy the place.

So when is the next new Space party for us locals??? :aright:

I have to agree that the place was insanely packed for most of the time last week. But, I still like the club.

Dekan and I went to see Sasha and Digweed @ 6 in the morning and the place had a lot of people in it, but it wasn't like when you went at midnight. There was room to dance, walk around, and chill out. Plus, I had an awsome time listening to Sasha and Digweed.

Also it seemed to be the hottest during Tiesto....after that I could feel the AC much better. PVD was also hot but after the people started to clear out a little it got much better.

The biggest problems I had with the new Space were those stairs! Just looking up them made me feel like I was going to fall down. Also I feel like there aren't any of those places I used to just go to and hang out like there were in the old one. Oh well maybe I will find new places....

Also I didnt have any problems with my space passport. Every time I went I got in with in 10 minutes..

You guys got to understand, if there are too many people in the club, they arent gonna let anyone in. I was surprised that they had as many as they did...

if your over capacity, and you know it. have the courtesy to tell people that are in line, so they have the option to go someplace else. instead of having them stand, in line for several hours; while you explain nothing. being over capcity people can understand; being an arse about it is another story.