Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tampa/Orlando clubs

themisn

I am going to be down in tampa from Decemeber til March for training...Im from the NJ...lean towards hard and progressive house and some trance. Ive been to Miami's Level, which was good, but have never been in Orlando/Tampa area..suggestions on where to go and what nights??? thanks everyone.

Icon, the Groove, Tabu, Blue Room, Firestone, Cairo, Roxy/On the Rox are all good. Usually Thur, Fri, and Sat are the best days but there is something almost every day of the week

In Tampa, I know there is 1509/1527 one of those also Amphitheather.

On Tues: breakbeats at Icon, house/hip hop at Roxy. Thur: house at Roxy and Groove and trance/house at Firestone. Friday: house/breaks at Tabu, Sat: prog trance at Groove, Icon and Tabu should be good that night too. H20 is the after hours on Fri/Sat in downtown. Zinc bar might be something to check out too in downtown. Email me back if you need any further info:

ALMA

areyna98@yahoo.com

Ok, I am looking at info from Orlando Weekly:

Here is the rundown: On Thurs - H20/Roxy/Groove all house; Fri - Blue Room, Cairo, H20, Icon, & Wazoo house, Roxy/Tabu dance; Sat - Blue Room (house), Cairo (house), H20 (house) Fluid (house), Firestone (trance/house), Roxy (dance), Tabu, Groove and Wazoo all house. Sun - Blue Room, House of Blues, Firestone, & Groove all house. Mon - Groove (house) Tues - Kit Kat and Knock Knock *these are bars* - (house) and house at Groove. Wed - Cairo & Groove (house) Also Pleasure Island has Mannequins which plays dance/trance/house everyday but I have been on Sat and it is good. There this should help!

Most are downtown

Let me know if you need any further info

Archived