Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's bringing me starbucks??

Originally posted by dani672

j/k don't you hate when you run out of coffee in the morning.. but you are too lazy to go out to get some!:mad:

Where are you? Ill bring you a cup. Although, I prefer Quickchex Cafe Ultima'..................its a pleasant tasting coffe:D

hehee hi stiffy.. i was just thinking.. "hmm haven't really see the stiffmeister post.. wonder what he's up to"

i am stuck writing a paper on this lovely day.. what are you up to?? working i assume..

i have a funny tax story for you.. so i dropped my taxes off 2 weeks ago.. my tax lady does them.. and is going to bing them to me after the weekend she is going skiing.. well i dont' know if you heard but colorado got 7 feet of friggin snow.. and she is snowed in!!! thats my luck!

aww Dani:(thats soem bad luck:(

im sure it will work out just the same:D

myself? i dont drink coffee- but i am going out on my usualy 18 mile mntn - bike trip

ill be hurting when i get back- but i have company comming to this house today and i really dont want to see them (much):blown:

Originally posted by dani672

hehee hi stiffy.. i was just thinking.. "hmm haven't really see the stiffmeister post.. wonder what he's up to"

i am stuck writing a paper on this lovely day.. what are you up to?? working i assume..

i have a funny tax story for you.. so i dropped my taxes off 2 weeks ago.. my tax lady does them.. and is going to bing them to me after the weekend she is going skiing.. well i dont' know if you heard but colorado got 7 feet of friggin snow.. and she is snowed in!!! thats my luck!

First of all, what the hell is she doing skiing during tax season????

Second of all, I would have done them for you:D

well she handles all my finances.. she is a financial planner.. i don't think she does a lot of taxes. i could be wrong though..

it just sucks though cause this year she is getting me like 2000 bucks back! i could really use that right now! she was only going on a 3 day trip:mad:

you going to cherri tonight? i think i am staying in..

the monkeys dont' some out till like april:(

when i lived in nc.. my mom and i took a road trip to the NC zoo which is HUGE.. it took two trips to see the whole thing.. anyway... i was like 16 or 17.. so we go to the gorrilla cage.. and now mind you there are like 1232234 school trips there.. and the gorilla was masturbating!!! lets just say we all witnessed him "acheiving his goal":laugh: