Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HALLOWEEN PARTY THIS FRIDAY IN THE COPPER ROOM @ NEVIS

ravepapa

If you are not sure of what you want to do for Halloween then let me help you. This Friday Artistry is having its first annual Halloween party In the copper room at Nevis. 18 and up welcome and there is no cover charge that's right it's free. During the night we will be giving out prizes for the best looking costume. The night will be hosted by your resident artists Syversin and Gary Provost, Showtime starts from 10pm – 2am be prepared to have a good time. See you at Nevis, located on the Intracoastal off of Oakland Park blvd. next to Shooters. For more information please call 954-587-4580

or reply with a private message..... cwm20.gifcwm14.gifcwm12.gifcwm45.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

[This message has been edited by ravepapa13 (edited 10-24-2000).]

I really would like to check this out...

(I can't this Fri. I have to Interview Aphrodite & get some pix)

I hear you... about setting a new standard for DJ's being welcome when they move to a new scene... What about some time on the tables ??? If I can get @ 2 weeks notice I can pack the place for ya'.

cwm9.gif I spin' EvErYtHiNg except CoUnTrY!!!

http://www.djcentral.com/djs/djinfo.cfm?id=2083&linkid=1

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 10-24-2000).]

hey what's up man listen i look forward to meeting you....see if you can come out this friday.... that's if you not doing anything.. besides that a couple of us are planning on going to space afterwards....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

YO YO YO!, Whas' da deal, Gary?..Sorry I'm jus' now gettin' back to you. Gettin' ready to set it off in Ft. Lauderdale with "LYF". I see you guys are holdin' it down @ NEVIS! We're definitely gonna check it out this Friday. Definitely, good things, man....Bye the way, I saw your cousin, Peter T 2wks. ago. Small world, bredren!

------------------

LYF (liberate your fantasies!)

Archived