Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diva Lounge?

try Diva Lounge on a Friday night.. If you need VIP passes for a few COMP admissions.. PM me..

Liquidtouch- Why do you continue to hate on Diva? Every time Diva Lounge is mentioned in any club website you have something bad to say.. Do you really believe there are fake ppl clicks there? whatever that means? or is this why?

taken from nynjafterhours.com:

and DIVA

ill never go back

they stried to stiff me pay

and they stiffed my boy andrew mendez

so i guess im on the BOYCOTTING end of that place

grow up

Originally posted by bdanto4

try Diva Lounge on a Friday night.. If you need VIP passes for a few COMP admissions.. PM me..

Liquidtouch- Why do you continue to hate on Diva? Every time Diva Lounge is mentioned in any club website you have something bad to say.. Do you really believe there are fake ppl clicks there? whatever that means? or is this why?

taken from nynjafterhours.com:

and DIVA

ill never go back

they stried to stiff me pay

and they stiffed my boy andrew mendez

so i guess im on the BOYCOTTING end of that place

grow up

according to joe's question- he asked for any info,

thats my info.

and besides- if the owner is going to stiff djs-

and try anf run game to make extra money on a new years party and short the ppl that paied in advance for something that turns out didnt exist at all-

y else wouldnt i post my thoughts on it?

ifi had a bad experiance then that my opinion of the place

and until i see or experiance something nice from there-

i will remain with the same feelings-

wouldnt you agree?

and to tell me to grow up is invalid-

im one of the few ppl on here that dont burst out hatting something w/o knowing anything about it-

so that was just my opiion- he doesnt have to agree or see validity in it at all-im just one person here and there are 100's others that know DIVAs and would post about it

both good and / or bad

Originally posted by liqidtouch

according to joe's question- he asked for any info,

thats my info.

and besides- if the owner is going to stiff djs-

and try anf run game to make extra money on a new years party and short the ppl that paied in advance for something that turns out didnt exist at all-

y else wouldnt i post my thoughts on it?

ifi had a bad experiance then that my opinion of the place

and until i see or experiance something nice from there-

i will remain with the same feelings-

wouldnt you agree?

and to tell me to grow up is invalid-

im one of the few ppl on here that dont burst out hatting something w/o knowing anything about it-

so that was just my opiion- he doesnt have to agree or see validity in it at all-im just one person here and there are 100's others that know DIVAs and would post about it

both good and / or bad

first off.. I don't really know what you are talking about? Mendez didn't have anything to do with New Year's Eve this yr? Second.. please explain how the owner stiffed people that paid in advance? and also what did not exist at all?

I can defintely see a customer that came in and had a miserable time complain about the establishment.. for instance the drinks tasted horrible, bad service, bad music, off crowd etc.. but that doesn't seem to be you..

could you please clariffy what EXACTLY caused you to tell people not to waste your time with DIVA?

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this.. and hopefully fix it for the future..