Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARTISTRY Costume Party Friday Night @ NEVIS

mixmuzic

This Friday night from 10pm - 2am, ARTISTRY will be having it's Halloween Costume Party on the Water at NEVIS in Ft. Lauderdale. We'll have prizes for Best Male Costume, Best Female Costume and Most Outrageous. Prizes include 2 $50 Gift Certificates (for Nevis), a bottle of Bubbly and Mix CD's. There is no charge or cover, this is a free event (We just really like to do this.) Our first MIX CD self titled, "ARTISTRY" will be offered exclusively this Friday night for only $10. However, the FIRST FIVE people that post a reply to this message AND come out Friday night will receive a Complimentary CD. The Resident Artists for the Party will be Syversin & Gary Provost while I'm sure to expect a few Guest drops on the night. If you will be dining this Friday at Nevis, I strongly suggest making Resv. Please call 954-566-9686 to do so. For any info regarding Artistry, you can call Stan at 587-4580 or Brian at 850-2600. We look forward to meeting some of you out this Friday.

PS: It seems that the After Party will be continuing on to Space so come prepared.

PSS: If you have a good time on Friday with us, then I invite you to an ARTISTRY party on Sat night. It will be across the street at The Bulldog Café. We’ll be there from 10pm till ?? Talk to us on Friday for more info.

Until then………….Peace

------------------

SYVERSIN

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

Archived