Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my 3 day conference review

got there thursday nite really late got ready and headed out to crobar to hear Joeski, Onionz and Halo throw down some west coast house and they didn't disapoint for the hour and a half i was there for. the crowd was good and alot of people were getting down and the women in there were very nice. friday woke up early got some sun than went out to dinner with friends on ocean drive and than met up at the clevelander with John steph, roha, king arthur, and others but i can't think right now. it was good but than found out that at Nikki Beach was having a free Naked Music Party so went there and caught the ending with the Pet Shop Boys closing it out, they had some crazy lighting it was great. The plan after was to to maze to catch John Creamer, had no clue where the club was so i asked this chick and she gave us the wrong directions so after driving for an hour we decided to go back down to ocean drive and find a place to chill out because it was still early. we found this little place called Blue and it was by far my favorite nite. we were walking by and just hear some very sick tribal and so we went in and basically spent the whole rest of the night there. it was all tribal west coast house alot of energy and good vibe. there were different dj's spinning through out the night i don't know there names but the dj's comming and leaving with their records and playing of each other i think it was one of the best sets i have ever heard i haven't danced like that in a long time there were very few people sitting throughout the night. we closed it out and than headed to Space just casue i had one more day and this was the only time i could go. got there like at 7 and PVD was spinning not a fan at all seriously i don't know how people listen to the shit it sounds like destruction to house music. so we went to the room next door, there was no one dancing but the dj was playing some prog and tribal and throwing some shitty acapellas over the beats just couldn't get in the groove. they shut the room down and so we went to the terrace. i felt like i was in NYC i saw alot of familiar faces and the music was terrible it was so slow and the same beat for the hour we were there and said fuck it and left. went home and passed out and so got 6 hours rest and started getting ready for the final night which is today. we all got ready and headed out to the Delano Hotel to meet up with some people who were having a birthday party there i have to say there were alot of nice chicas there a nice setting with live dj and just a good chillout place to go to before going out. stayed there for like 2 hours bullshitting and drinking met alot of cool people. some people wanted to go to Sky Bar and so went there but the line was rediculous so we went back to Blue becasue i only had like 3 hours before flying home. went there and the dj was decent not as good as friday nite but it was still good. overall i had a great time there is so much shit going on its hard to decide what to do. i really like Miami as a city but it is so dirty there i was disgusted with some of the prostitutes walking around and the strippers at Madonnas looked fuking gross as hell. It was great getting away from NY, sux to be back, im going to pass out becasue im still fucked up.

lata

Originally posted by max3

I hate everybody that got the chance to go:mad: Would have taken some great photos, Well, there's always next year, and I might be livin in Miami then:idea:

it isn't having them chance to go so much as making it priority enough to spend the time and money to go. for example, i was not able to take off from work at all but i still went for the weekend.

Originally posted by hotcheme

it isn't having them chance to go so much as making it priority enough to spend the time and money to go. for example, i was not able to take off from work at all but i still went for the weekend.

What she said. I'm flat broke now and it's gonna take me about 2 months to rebalance all my money.

Originally posted by Codica3

What she said. I'm flat broke now and it's gonna take me about 2 months to rebalance all my money.

i didn't spend that much money which is good but atleast ill have money to burn...i also stayed at someones house and had a car so that cut my expenses all i paid for was the clubs, plane ticket, food, drinks. most parties i went to were very cheap and some were free so that was also good.