Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space is the biggest insult to miami party goers

housemachine

i went last night with 10 girls and they wanted to charge $100 per person..thats 1,100 for a good time b4 any drinks....

fuck lp & fuck space ...they tell you the most they will charge is $50 witch by the way is a rip considering that ultra is the same price for the world of talent..then they charge $100...

and if u wanted to get a table they where charging 150 per person then the price of the bottles..what kind of insult is that.

space claims that they are all about the music, seems like they are all about your wallet, not to mention the rudness.

so all i gotta say is a big fuck you!!!

:mad::finger::bigfinge::flame:

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!! $100 for Deep Dish last night? Now Sharam and Ali are my niggas for real but I'm glad I didn't bother going down there! :laugh:

I will be buying a Space pass next year though, how did that work out for those of you who used them? I didn't get one because I wasn't sure if I'd make it down......oh well!

Originally posted by sheendawg

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!! $100 for Deep Dish last night? Now Sharam and Ali are my niggas for real but I'm glad I didn't bother going down there! :laugh:

I will be buying a Space pass next year though, how did that work out for those of you who used them? I didn't get one because I wasn't sure if I'd make it down......oh well!

ahh it didnt go as i thought it would...cus there was still a line for it every nite except when u went at like 7 am...the line for danny was the worst...the only good thing was he had the one guy from vinyl party at hubert st. there letting in the ny heads..hahaha..other then that some g'ed out fruity flake fell on me on line..but it wasnt too bad overall.

The passes was great no hassle to get in. But there still was a wait and they were letting people in who where paying at the door. I don't know if that was because of a mix up. Didn't use all three days of my pass because the place was insane. I will post later my WMC experience in another post. But to answer your question if the pass was worth it,,,, yes to Avoid paying crazy amounts at the door.