Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll: Know anyone in the military that is in Iraq?

Do you know anyone in the military that is currently in Iraq?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know anyone in the military that is currently in Iraq?

• Yes, friends.
    • Yes, family member.
    • Yes, neighbor or someone else you know.
    • No, thank god I dont know anyone there.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Do you know anyone in the military that is currently in Iraq?

Friends? Family? Neighbor?

Yes, a few friends.

But to be honest with the constant moving around, and given that some are in special forces etc... Im not even sure if they are in Iraq, North Korea, Phillipines, or even Russia...

People forget sometimes that just becuase the shit is hitting the fan on CNN in one area of the world doesnt mean it is not, in a more subtle or non-Aired fashion in another part of the world.

I hopefully will see them all in a few months over a beer or two or twelve...lol.

The way I think about it, The Iraqis have more to worry about.

I mean what is worse and more scarier than a pissed off soldier from the U.S.A.?

A pissed off Soldier from Jersey or NYC..:laugh:

Attention everyone...

Just recently found out that my uncle was called back to train special forces in the middle east..

I give it 4 days now until the war is over...lol

He is one bad momma jomma, was a army ranger for 3 tours in Vietnam.... 3 times him and his subtle yet pyscho ass....

Phew..Im relieved....its only a matter of time....

u may hav heard of him...chris seifert...the one who was killed by the grenade by the idiot muslim who couldn't listen to orders...was a good friend of mine. he was a fellow founding father in the fraternity at our undergrad. he left his wife and his 5 month old son. may he lay at peace and away from this terror.

Originally posted by jbravo2

u may hav heard of him...chris seifert...the one who was killed by the grenade by the idiot muslim who couldn't listen to orders...was a good friend of mine. he was a fellow founding father in the fraternity at our undergrad. he left his wife and his 5 month old son. may he lay at peace and away from this terror.

My prayers are with his wife, son, and all others that have been affected, as well as will be, due to this conflict...