Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures

attomic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Jewel just e-mail it on over to me... nothing else to do at work all day (as you know)... And to answer the other question no, no Space for me on Friday- after working all day from 9-5 and getting like no sleep the night before I am not a very fun person to be around late on a Friday smile.gif But thanx for the compliment..

marc vane is on friday's - the Bamboo Party -he calls his sound "tropical beats" it's mor like tenaglia and digweed and sasha rolled into one - wicked cwm41.gif

as far as dd is concerned - i certainly hope they listen at least a little - you have no idea how disappointed i was in july when they didn't drop the PQM song - it was still a phenomenal set, B U T - *sniff* anyhoo -

funny thing about DD - they're on my top 5 BEST sets and top 5 WORST sets - first time i heard them they were AWFUL - just horrid...

Something about DT and "tropical beats" that doesn't rhyme... cwm1.gif I've heard that from other people about DD... why didn't you like that one set? Maybe it's that some people expect a certain genre from them, but they do come from a drum 'n' bass and house background; their new "progressive" style is quite new! I applaud them on their diversity... cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Noira> I'm a BIG Blue fan, as I see you're becoming as well... cwm20.gif Gotta go check out this DJ you're talking about; I'm sure it won't be long before I'm at Blue again... maybe we can meet up next time? And cool that we're giving DD some shit on their board; think they'll listen to our requests? cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived