Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mad props for joe giorgio!!!

last night after a few margheritas at chevy's we ended up at joeys.. hadn't been in a while.. we got their at like 10.. ther was a hair show going on.. it was pretty cool..

now.. i have never heard joe spin.. evrybody always has good things to say about him.. OMG the music was so good.. he played alot of retro.. that brought me back.. we speant the whole night talking about old times at the roxy, tunnel, and down the shore..

joeys was like the old school sunday joeys.. even with everyone and thier brother on vacation..

Originally posted by dani672

last night after a few margheritas at chevy's we ended up at joeys.. hadn't been in a while.. we got their at like 10.. ther was a hair show going on.. it was pretty cool..

now.. i have never heard joe spin.. evrybody always has good things to say about him.. OMG the music was so good.. he played alot of retro.. that brought me back.. we speant the whole night talking about old times at the roxy, tunnel, and down the shore..

joeys was like the old school sunday joeys.. even with everyone and thier brother on vacation..

Joeys was a great time last night...

i think i saw you.. but i had only seen your pic like one time.. so i wasn't sure..

yeah that was probably me (that studly looking guy)! you should have come over and said hi -- that would have been the only way to find out !!! next time .. try it out. i was with badass, p-trck, and tommytemps most of the night

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Joeys was a great time last night...

I was going to go with the girls but I had to be up early. I should have just went because after the 3am phone calls from them I could't fall back asleep.They were wasted!Happy belated birthday Billlllly!:D

Originally posted by nicbes

I was going to go with the girls but I had to be up early. I should have just went because after the 3am phone calls from them I could't fall back asleep.They were wasted!Happy belated birthday Billlllly!:D

Thank you, I wish you came yeah the girls were smashed

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

yeah that was probably me (that studly looking guy)! you should have come over and said hi -- that would have been the only way to find out !!! next time .. try it out. i was with badass, p-trck, and tommytemps most of the night

i only know billy... i don't like to ask people if they are on cp.. unless i am really sure..next time i will ask billy to introduce us..

i was there with my bf.. i don't know if he really likes the whole cp thing.. he thinks i am weird!

Originally posted by vega33x

ahhhhh!!!!!!! im so pissed i didnt go...no one would come out with me...a couple of people i know were in the show....

what upl dani.....long time no see:(

hey be--ach.. i havent' seen you in a while.. i pmed you about mine and sylvias bday.. but never heard back.. you missed out.. 30 hoots smushed in a vip box:laugh:

i only know billy... i don't like to ask people if they are on cp.. unless i am really sure..next time i will ask billy to introduce us..

i was there with my bf.. i don't know if he really likes the whole cp thing.. he thinks i am weird!

Tell Joe I will have to kick his ass:D

Last Night was rediculous..... Billy Happy B-day....Joe Giooorrrgggiiooo holding it down. Definitly one of the most underated dj's out there.Yo get super props. If you guys have yet to go to joeys on a sunday you have no idea what your missing. Great Vibe Great People Great Music.

If you dont know now ya know niiigggggaaaaaa!

www.djtoro.com

:dj:

Originally posted by t0r0

Last Night was rediculous..... Billy Happy B-day....Joe Giooorrrgggiiooo holding it down. Definitly one of the most underated dj's out there.Yo get super props. If you guys have yet to go to joeys on a sunday you have no idea what your missing. Great Vibe Great People Great Music.

If you dont know now ya know niiigggggaaaaaa!

www.djtoro.com

:dj:

Thanks Toro, Last night I was on my last life I used all 9 this weekend.... Cant believe I made it to the office on time this morning :zzz: :zzz: :what::updown::woah2:

first i gotta give mad props to my ITALIAN ziti DICK brotha JOZEPPI GIORGIO........................i like to hear that you RIPPED SHIT UP, and people showing love for ya!!!!!!!

AND TO dani wasup my little hooter girl...............ya woking sunday i may stop in to have some wings and watch some wrastling wit my redneck brothas........................wrestle mania 19!!!! this sunday...............

and MR. WILLIAM, happy birfday little MAN..............!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed it.......................i'll make it up to you this summer, ill wear my shirt to temps MEM DAY WEEKEND that says "I'M WITH THIS BADASS" ............................HAPPY BURFDAY NICCA......................

Originally posted by roddigga

first i gotta give mad props to my ITALIAN ziti DICK brotha JOZEPPI GIORGIO........................i like to hear that you RIPPED SHIT UP, and people showing love for ya!!!!!!!

AND TO dani wasup my little hooter girl...............ya woking sunday i may stop in to have some wings and watch some wrastling wit my redneck brothas........................wrestle mania 19!!!! this sunday...............

and MR. WILLIAM, happy birfday little MAN..............!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed it.......................i'll make it up to you this summer, ill wear my shirt to temps MEM DAY WEEKEND that says "I'M WITH THIS BADASS" ............................HAPPY BURFDAY NICCA......................

Thanks kid this year I am representing a new shirt out with old in with the new....

Memorial Day weekend it will hve the number 11 on it...Inside joke with Elite.......:D