Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Highlight of Ultra?

Codica3

I realized that negative comments may hurt Rabbit and I would never want to do that.

yah, sure........NOW you're saying that......after how long it took you before you realized that sean? don't even bother answering, we all know. nice 'attempt' to do 'damage control.' you and your bald twin will kiss ANYONE'S ass just to get a gig PERIOD. a LOT of people know it already. everyone has a right to their own opinion but you ALWAYS come down on RITM and particularly Confucius (in public, behind his back) THAT part is really fucked up...nice ‘friend’ you are.....

i had to let my boss know (who is an atty) that you were harrassing me with e-mails because i asked you to remove me from your list when you had to let me know every so often when you had a gig. get over it buddy.

btw, FAGPILE.......u weren't even familiar with a new Hybrid track chaz talked to you about months ago so don't give me this shit about keeping up with things. Your lies are truly pathetic. i'm sorry the dj's don't give you the time of day. i'll admit that i didn't like Hybrid at first....so FUCKIN' WHAT?! in fact the couple tracks you played for me the first time were fluffy and is still fluffy for my taste. the bottom line is that you are SORE about them not getting back to you on the FUSE CD you gave them....you rememeber don't you? The time at LoLa when you asked me to introduce you to them. Then you hadn't heard any review from them about it in months, so you asked me to give you their e-mail addy. the truth is dear, for starters, if you didn't stick artwork with you and Mengy tounging on the cover art they prolly would have taken it more seriously...... LOL ....... i'll admit you had *some* decent stuff on there....but you seriously need to get with the times. I'll never claim to be any expert on Djing and such but i do know quality when i see and hear it. so you can keep rambling on and holding on to what you *think* i may be in the music scene for it doesn’t phase me one bit because I know the truth and so does a lot of other people so you can go fuck your fat chick that blows the whole of O-town and be happy that at least u’r getting a piece of ass since 1980.

the bottom line is that you’re still drinking the poison because you don’t get the time of day from the people you so adore because they see right through you. I get some of the opportunities that you’ve been wanting for years (i.e. being grinded and just being at the right place, at the right time, on MANY occasions). Maybe if you stop trying so hard......

If it weren’t for your little guest list at the mezzanine, I hardly think anyone would be going to u’r gigs.

and thanx for posting my sig from the other board.....i know it gets to you ;)

Suggested Reading:

"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz

1) Be Impeccable with your word.

2) Don't take things Personally

2) Don't make Assumptions

4) Always do your best

Words to live by.

You have been Enlightened

-The Illuminati