Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your favorite artist at Ultra

meng

Sasha and Digweed and Underworld were my favorites.

How about the last song of Sasha and Digweed's set....fucking BEACHBALL! I thought it was funny especially since that song was so big here in Miami.

And how about that Xpander/Underworld mix Sasha threw down with samples from Underworld's "Evertything, Everything"? That was bad as fuck.

Rabbit in the Moon was cool but it was more of a visual experience than a musical one but it was a cool show nonetheless.

The announce introduced him as the main event and he was nothing short of it! Paul Van Dyk RIPPED SOOOO FUCKING HARD!!! Banging track after banging track. I came damn near to tears when he played "Nothing But You" as the 2nd to last track. Underworld was awesome too. I loved "Born Slippy". Ultra was very condensed this year. Instead of the talent being spread out, it was all compressed into the last few hours. I hope next year they have Ultra as the opening party like they had the past 2 years because I like getting a sample of what to expect at the clubs. At any rate, WMC and Ultra blew me away and I cant wait til next year!

hey meng -- is that a rabbit logo there?

of course....They have been my favorite recording artist for 8 years and are friends of mine.....but that doesn't mean I can't bitch about a lackluster show. I'm always the first one to bitch when Rabbit in the Moon fucks up because it hurts as much as David Gilmour repeatedly fucking up the guitar solo for Comfortably Numb....