Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
revaluation

So who didn't tell us that Alex was gonna be on KISS!!?

Reval - I'll load it up into SS and you can pull it from there if you would like I pulled it before it was pulled on that *other* place.

And yeah - it IS a nice set! Been listening to it all weekend and last week!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Reval - I'll load it up into SS and you can pull it from there if you would like I pulled it before it was pulled on that *other* place.

And yeah - it IS a nice set! Been listening to it all weekend and last week!!!

you're sauvee88 on SS?

yeah - but you have to wait till I get home.... SHould be up a little later in the evening - I'll send you a message through SS that it's up....

Hmmmm package deal here.... Cookie and tini - I can send you one - well actually two - but to one addy - therefore one person will have to pick the other one up.... who wants it first??? ;)

Originally posted by sauvee88

yeah - but you have to wait till I get home.... SHould be up a little later in the evening - I'll send you a message through SS that it's up....

Hmmmm package deal here.... Cookie and tini - I can send you one - well actually two - but to one addy - therefore one person will have to pick the other one up.... who wants it first??? ;)

check your PM's. ;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

don't roll your eyes at me! You are just jealous that I put your dj whoring skills to shame! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna have them take your membership card away! :tongue:

If you were a real DJ whore, you would've gotten us into Nerve a after you talked with Digweed. You're a semi-whore. A quasi-whore. You're the margarine of whores. You're the Diet Coke of whores - just one calorie, not whorish enough.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

don't roll your eyes at me! You are just jealous that I put your dj whoring skills to shame! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna have them take your membership card away! :tongue:

:mad:

well, it looks kinda gay dj whoring guy dj's. i would say that there was a cutie on the decks before scumfrog at blue last week. i wouldnt mind dj whoring her at all. :D