Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARTISTRY WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU

ravepapa

I would like to thank all the club planet members that came out to support Syversin and myself Gary Provost at Nevis... The costume party was a complete success congratulations to Chris for winning first place for the best dresses... you deserved it man.... and to Christie for bring home the first place prize for the ladies... All I have to say about last night is WOW!!!.... Beautiful people surrounded me and the atmosphere was unbelievable. After Nevis a few of us gathered up ( Greg, Arron … yeeaaahhh ) and went to Space where we met TonyV... what's up man... and at this time I would also like to thank Emilio at space for topping off the Artistry night with Gatecrasher( i hope you got that bottle from the door guys). Finally before I go Jewel and Aron please let me know what you guys think about the cd ok...

see you next week at Nevis.....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

[This message has been edited by ravepapa13 (edited 10-30-2000).]

Well, looks like Gary beat me to the punch(but that's what happens when you don't get up until 3pm). I just want to echo Gary's comments then and thank everyone who came out last night and made the party a resounding success. Artistry is looking forward to offering bigger and better things in the future and, thanks to some of you, we're on our way. While I'm spouting off here, I also want to congratulate Gary P(That's my man throwin down) on his finest set to date. Your on your way man.....make me proud. Also thanks to Jewel for going out of her way while running late last night to make sure she at least popped in to say hi because she said, "I'll be there." That's support. On a final note. For anyone that's interested in something a little different tonight, Artistry is throwing a party at The Bulldog Cafe in Ft. Laud across the way from Nevis. Now, keep in mind, Bulldog is no Club by any means. However, it is a cozy and intimate Bar/Lounge with quality people and tonight, some quality vibes starting around 10pm. Artistry is playing tonight so that the owner can decide if we will be there on a regular basis. So, all support is welcomed and encouraged. For any more info feel free to phone Stan at 587-4580 or email me at syversin@yahoo.com

Until tonight..............

Peace

------------------

SYVERSIN

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

I just want to say thank you to Gary and Syversin. I am so sorry I couldn't stay for long at Nevis...but you know how that goes. I did have a fabulous time at Space and was so happy to chill with ya'll for a while. I want to say hello to A-ron and Tonyv, it was lovely meeting you...hopefully we will get to hang out together again. Unfortunately I can't make it to Bulldog tonight but I will hopefully talk to ya'll this week. Thanks again guys!

Jewel

Archived