Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Expect gas prices to rise even more

georgym

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

boo fuckin hoo!!!!

glad my car is good on gas ;)

sheesh, yeah

tell that to all the hot MILFs that drive Excursions and Navigators, and they'll be crying when the price to fill their tank goes from $70-$100

Originally posted by gmccookny

tell that to all the hot MILFs that drive Excursions and Navigators, and they'll be crying when the price to fill their tank goes from $70-$100

My Expedition costs approx. $40 to fill from empty. So, I don't know where your $70 figure comes in. And, if you can afford an Excursion, Navigator, Explorer, or Expedition, YOU can afford the extra few cents per gallon.

Also, gas in my area has not hit the $2 mark and has gone down 6 cents in the past week.

Originally posted by guyman1966

My Expedition costs approx. $40 to fill from empty. So, I don't know where your $70 figure comes in. And, if you can afford an Excursion, Navigator, Explorer, or Expedition, YOU can afford the extra few cents per gallon.

Bullshit, and here's the proof:

Lincoln Navigator has a 28 gallon tank. 28X $2.00 (you know premium is $2.00 everywhere) = $56.00 to fill

Ford Excursion has a 44 gallon tank. 44X$2.00 = $88.00 to fill a tank :eek:

if you want proof, just go to www.ford.com, or www.lincoln.com, and click on specifications.

And don't even think about what the e.p.a. is. It's somewhere around 8-12 mpg per vehicle.

We're not talking cents here, chief. It used to be $1.50 for regular. now it's $1.75. That 25 cents adds up, and makes a big difference when u fill up.

Also, gas in my area has not hit the $2 mark and has gone down 6 cents in the past week.

I;'d like to know where you live. I don't know anywhere where gas prices have gone down. In fact, just the opposite keeps happening.

I see gas attendants flipping the prices outside on the signs more frequently than we are dropping bombs over baghdad :rolleyes:

the supply and demand theory of economics is shot here...

are we running out of oil? if that is the case then i'd understand the raising of gas prices...

but if the prices are climbing due to fears about the war...then that is fucked up...the oil monopolies are merely playing on these fears and fucking us in the ass for our money....

what a shitty world....:blown: the seven sisters should be blown off the face of this planet...exxon/mobil should be the first to go....

gas by my house was $2.10 last week....in canada it's 72.3 cents a litre....:eek::blank: