Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

LOL- Dialing While Intoxicated

So my bf's celly rings at about 8 Sunday morning... I'm woken from a dead sleep, still rather drunk. I almost answered it- I had no idea of the time, and I was totally convinced that it might have been one of the brooklyn chicas that were out with us that evening (FieryD and Reeni- even though Reeni doesn't have his number, LOL).

When we get up a few hrs later, he checks his voicemail, and it's the chick he was dating before me. He hasn't spoken to her in eight months... altho she did leave another msg, a few months ago... She's all "oh, we haven't spoken in so long, I miss you, do you think we can hook up some time?" :laugh:

Obviously she was totally fucked up and gagging for a shag... and hell, I of all people can understand why! :laugh:

I present this to you, fellow freaks, as a cautionary tale-

No matter how messed up you are, think long and hard before picking up that phone! Dialing While Intoxicated is no laughing matter! :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ooooh, I wanna know, I wanna know!!! :D

...i cant really tell you everything...but the words "greek" and "beef kabob" did get mentioned...;)

ok...i really just called her cause she wanted to know i got home safe...and i was fucked up...but not enough to say anything i would regret...a bit anticlimactic...sorry...

....hmmm...not sure...if you get the kabob in a pita it usually has the greek sauce (tzatziki)...now this sauce is necessary and tasty (no pun intended)...but it contains garlic...i would tend to think the garlic would impact the cheesecake...unless there is a good gap of time between meals...and perhaps some liquor...idk...

Originally posted by phatman

...i cant really tell you everything...but the words "greek" and "beef kabob" did get mentioned...;)

ok...i really just called her cause she wanted to know i got home safe...and i was fucked up...but not enough to say anything i would regret...a bit anticlimactic...sorry...

lol

actual message

4:58am

hey i just wanted you to know i got home safe

speak to ya later

nick:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

So my bf's celly rings at about 8 Sunday morning... I'm woken from a dead sleep, still rather drunk. I almost answered it- I had no idea of the time, and I was totally convinced that it might have been one of the brooklyn chicas that were out with us that evening (FieryD and Reeni- even though Reeni doesn't have his number, LOL).

When we get up a few hrs later, he checks his voicemail, and it's the chick he was dating before me. He hasn't spoken to her in eight months... altho she did leave another msg, a few months ago... She's all "oh, we haven't spoken in so long, I miss you, do you think we can hook up some time?" :laugh:

Obviously she was totally fucked up and gagging for a shag... and hell, I of all people can understand why! :laugh:

I present this to you, fellow freaks, as a cautionary tale-

No matter how messed up you are, think long and hard before picking up that phone! Dialing While Intoxicated is no laughing matter! :laugh2:

:laugh: :laugh:

actually i prefer taking someone else's cell and calling random people

its so great when u unintentionally call one of their exes

im so mean...

haha never drink and dial! especially if it's the middle of the night, on a weekday....

an incident comes to mind where i was begging my friend to take a taxi home because she was so drunk. She says "I'm fine!" and walks into a wall.