Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Codica3

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Miami was incredible.. I'm still ridiculously exhausted so I don't have the energy to start the whoring yet.. but I wanted to say hi. :D

Weyes --> please send me the link or reply with it to this thread for your Danny Howells review. I still wanna read it and see what you thought of him. :)

WMC reaffirmed everything I told you about him in my original reply to your questions on him. What an absolutely amazing guy he is. :D

Originally posted by Codica3

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Miami was incredible.. I'm still ridiculously exhausted so I don't have the energy to start the whoring yet.. but I wanted to say hi. :D

:eek: .... whoa!.....no energy to whore it up?!....get this girl some rest please!!! ;)

Glad to hear you had a good time :D

Weyes --> please send me the link or reply with it to this thread for your Danny Howells review. I still wanna read it and see what you thought of him. :)

WMC reaffirmed everything I told you about him in my original reply to your questions on him. What an absolutely amazing guy he is. :D

Welcome back hun... Did you get me some sand? ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Welcome back hun... Did you get me some sand? ;)

I actually remembered to get sand for you but I kept forgetting to bring a bag!! Everyday I'd be sitting on the beach and be like: SHIT I gotta get sand!! But I forgot it every time.. :(

I actually remembered to get sand for you but I kept forgetting to bring a bag!! Everyday I'd be sitting on the beach and be like: SHIT I gotta get sand!! But I forgot it every time.. :(

:mad: And I thought I could count on you...

So how did you like DT's set ?

I heard he spun until like 5PM. :eek:

Anyway I am glad you had a good time. And also happy you had a safe trip... Welcome Back... :kiss2:

Originally posted by elementx

:mad: And I thought I could count on you...

So how did you like DT's set ?

I heard he spun until like 5PM. :eek:

Anyway I am glad you had a good time. And also happy you had a safe trip... Welcome Back... :kiss2:

DT was sick as hell!! Now I know why people talk about him the way they do!! I had to wait an hour and 40 minutes to get into Space that nite.. but I left after about 4 hours because stupid me wore sandals and my feet were KILLING me, and I'm not even kidding.. I had like sharp pains going up thru my legs because my feet were so sore! Ahh!! Yes.. he did spin until 5pm Wendesday nite.. actually, 5:15pm to be exact (one of my friends stayed until close).. what a fucking maniac!!

AND..

He debuted one of his new productions.. and lemme tell you.. DRUMSSSSSSSSS!! It was fucking sick, wait til you hear it. :D