Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CHARGER

ravepapa

Thanks. If we are in town we'll be there. Might go to the Keys. How are things at Artistry? Missed u this past friday. Went the week before and this band was playing there with no records spinning in the copper room. (I missed your message on the board.)

artistry is going pretty good... we have a new cd out self titled.. and mixed by syversin.... jewel came out last week and she got one of the first copies.... i'll have one for you next week if you can make it.... we're planning a holloween party ....free of course..... prizes for the best dressed... after that we are planning to goto space... i'm trying to get intouch with someone from space to get a list going we are planning on having maybe 30 or more people going with us and we don't want to wait in line besides that gatecrasher is playing... so let me know.... ... and i'll talk to you later

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Hey Gary, Let me know what is up with Space for this Friday because I may just meet all my friends at Nevis and then head up there with you guys. It sounds like it will be a great time. Also I hear from a little birdie that you are telling stories about me. I talked to eddieed. Nothing bad, actually very good. cwm30.gif Let me know what's up!

Jewel cwm9.gif

Archived