Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The power of pussy!

njdionysus

The power of pussy is amazing... and the things it can make a man do and think are even more astonishing.

Someone who use to be a brotha to me has turned into a little bitch, the kid is pathetic. He is choosing pussy over his friends. Girls come and go, but real friends last forever. His loss!

Originally posted by njdionysus

The power of pussy is amazing... and the things it can make a man do and think are even more astonishing.

Someone who use to be a brotha to me has turned into a little bitch, the kid is pathetic. He is choosing pussy over his friends. Girls come and go, but real friends last forever. His loss!

Welcome to my world kiddo...lol :D

yea but he married her and now he wont talk to some of his friends because "we bring him down" more like his bitch carries his balls in her purse and rarely lets him use them

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

on a serious note though

maybe his wife is more of a friend then u ever were?

maybe he never really liked u?

if u were that great of a friend, why would he give up ur friendship so easily?

maybe he likes her company more?

maybe she gives better head then u do?

ok ill quit with the maybes...

Ahhh, it sucks, but that's life. But if he married her, I wouldn't exactly say that she's "pussy"- she's his wife! It's happened to me, with my (ex)best friend. Whenever she had a man, it would be like pulling teeth to see her. We haven't spoken in over a year and a half. :rolleyes:

But that's what happens- people pair up, get married, start having kids. It's part of life. It just sucks when you're the one left behind.

Maybe its because his wife is fake and now runs his life. I'm not the only one that has been pushed aside since she has been around.

so are u saying she puts a gun to his head

wtf happened to free will??

dont get me wrong i see what ur saying, she probably pushes him around, but he allows her to

so dont get pissed off at her, get pissed off at him

he's ur friend, she's not...

Originally posted by nympho69

so are u saying she puts a gun to his head

wtf happened to free will??

dont get me wrong i see what ur saying, she probably pushes him around, but he allows her to

so dont get pissed off at her, get pissed off at him

he's ur friend, she's not...

I'm not pissed off at her, she is very sweet to me... at least to my face and quite honestly, I dont care. He is my friend, she is the outsider. Its all good, what goes around comes around.

I'm not pissed off at her, she is very sweet to me... at least to my face and quite honestly, I dont care. He is my friend, she is the outsider. Its all good, what goes around comes around.

true that

thats what im saying, due to his behavior he doesnt sound like he was such a great friend anyways

oh well

thats the deal in life.. The funny thing is everytime a guy gets a girlfriend and is happy his friends always have to complain about how much they hate her and how she stole him away...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by girly

thats the deal in life.. The funny thing is everytime a guy gets a girlfriend and is happy his friends always have to complain about how much they hate her and how she stole him away...:rolleyes:

Thats soooooo not the way it is! The kid was a player and we always wanted him to settle down because we were tired of getting caught up in his lies but we respected his choices and now that he has a good girl, we are more than happy for him. You dont turn your back on your friends because you dont agree with everything they say or do. If thats the case, you were never a friend in the first place. If you want someone's opinion, you have to be willing to listen to what they have to say whether you agree with it or not. Its not an isolated case with me, he has something to say to everyone and he was never ever like that until she came around. I'm not saying its her fault completely because I dont know, but the wind of change came when she showed up.

the same thing applies to the girls... "chicks before dicks" cause when a guy breaks your heart, it's your girls that will be there for you. i guess if you're really into a relationship, you can get your priorities a little fucked up and that's ok... but if you're ditching your friends to get some ass, then u have a problem :nono: