Dondeizel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kelly0616

when diggas bday???:confused:

whats up kelly cools......diggas birthday is april 13th........you are scheduled to jump outta the cake and give him a rump shaken lap dance!!!!!

spy/reeni........i am officially hiding from you two.......you guys are trouble......i was outta commission for a week because of you two rockstars!!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

2 little ladies puttin you in your place huh?

and you wanna throw digga a bday party... what are you gonna do, set up a crazy bridge tournament with some of the fine folks from sunny acres retirment community??? you're weak!!

Maybe it should be his retirement party......:cool:

Originally posted by dogekid

2 little ladies puttin you in your place huh?

and you wanna throw digga a bday party... what are you gonna do, set up a crazy bridge tournament with some of the fine folks from sunny acres retirment community??? you're weak!!

jayme......dont get your panties in a bundle.....you will be back to your spritzer drinking in no time.......we all know you are taking time off to turn those toothpick arms into even bigger toothpicks, but dont be so angered.....summer is right around the corner and I am looking forward to pounding beer after beer as you sip your wine cooler though a straw......see ya soon cupcake!!!!!

BROTHA RUH and BROTHA DON..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what more can your bi polar brotha ask for then to see you two plan a burfday, which means we will end up at RUHS' listenin to him spin while we all run around his room wanting to slice our throats....................

dont sweat the 13th this year, its no biggie, digga is not into celebrating his quarter life crisis, diggas burfday always ends up with digga in a HOLE biting the heads of poor little rabbits..................i will be content w/ spoonin with the dog and sunday brunch at IHOP..................digga had this bad dream this past sunday and i am giving up partying for easter..............

if you really want to plan my b-day i will like to have an easter egg hunt and afterwards go to ruhs so i can have that cake that DOn has planned for me.................what more can i man ask for than to have CAPTAIN KELLY POPPIN OUTTA A CAKE...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa at me NICCCAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally posted by dondiezel26

spy/reeni........i am officially hiding from you two.......you guys are trouble......i was outta commission for a week because of you two rockstars!!!!!

blah blah blah stop ya cryin

:kiss2:

be prepared for my next apperance:tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jayme......dont get your panties in a bundle.....you will be back to your spritzer drinking in no time.......we all know you are taking time off to turn those toothpick arms into even bigger toothpicks, but dont be so angered.....summer is right around the corner and I am looking forward to pounding beer after beer as you sip your wine cooler though a straw......see ya soon cupcake!!!!!

wine coolers during the day and cosmopolitans at night. and if i'm really crazy i'll have a couple shirley temples with a splash of champagne.

as for toothpick arms, i'm only at pipe cleaner status. toothpick will come with all the dbol and fina stacks i do.

digga... please try not to mention spoonin w/ the doge on public message boards.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Rod...

How bout we lay low Fri, then hit Float Sat for after hours????

OK hunnie sounds good, ill find a babysitter to watch our little DONNY on friday and we can maybe watch a movie and drink some PINOT..............LOL LOL................

the weekend is up in the air, i thaught you werent gonna be around this friday???? eh whatever..............we'll see!!!!!!!

im trying to lay low, when i saw the light sunday morning and i couldnt enjoy it i realized its time to save myself for MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ya know what screw it!!!!!!, if we get nuked im gonna look back and say, WHY THE FU*K DID I STAY HOME LAST WEEKEND.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey ruh keep the stories to yourself and HOLAAA at a nicca, i hear one reference about SoBE and i kill CODY!!!!!!.......................

DON, cripple me huh, as you can see with my past few performances out these past few weeks it does not take much to cripple me, i'm not the same ol DIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! but bring it young JEDI.....................

spy, hello.................

reeeni, wasup team captain......and when am i gonna get the formal intro instead of the quick glance??????

KELLY, my little princess, the memory is depleating i see.............. our conversation during mangled bed time stories have went right over your head, my burfday is june 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember???? i have a bag of marshmellows just for that special day!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaydigga, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttt ahhhhhh, digga loves giving himself the dutch oven, dropped a bomb in my sleep the other night and still havent changed the sheets............HONK HONK

hey bus, SHREK.............LOL LOL HA HA HAA HA AAAAAAHHHHHHH

mochielovalongtime...............its not yet my burfay but thank you in advance...........digga never knew you were into freaky sh!t like me farting on your leg!!!! that is nasty,.............. i like getting right up in your grill and lettin one loose right on your lip!!!! how you like me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLEEEEEEELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

Originally posted by roddigga

OK hunnie sounds good, ill find a babysitter to watch our little DONNY on friday and we can maybe watch a movie and drink some PINOT..............LOL LOL................

the weekend is up in the air, i thaught you werent gonna be around this friday???? eh whatever..............we'll see!!!!!!!

im trying to lay low, when i saw the light sunday morning and i couldnt enjoy it i realized its time to save myself for MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ya know what screw it!!!!!!, if we get nuked im gonna look back and say, WHY THE FU*K DID I STAY HOME LAST WEEKEND.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Awwww...he said hunnie........lol:tongue:

Happy Birthday Digga......:bounce:

spy thanks also, but its still a few weeks away...............fuggin DON see what ya started.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEEEE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, my mangled translator........................... how are ya POLLO PEQUENO MCNUGGET #2...............ROD MISSED YA..........i sighed out the window all day and stared at each plane that flew by praying it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAA at me DEEEEEPOLLO1....................