Dondeizel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kelly0616

dont go to float!!!!! it sux now i heard

riggs.....kelly goes only where she is comped and the drinks are free!!!!!....but I would have to agree with her about float......it is definitely hyped up........i am debating about saturday......not sure yet......also thanx for the text message promo.......right in the middle of family dinner!!!!!! ill holla at ya during the week!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

So name another venue!??!?!?!?

Maybe ARC???

Is Howell on this Saturday???

bus, how bout save it, and we'll hit up joeys and here joe gio sunday night.....................

strippers and hairdressers..................lines and cuts, HONK HONK HONK

just got off the phone with njs own joe gio and he told me the women sunday night are TOOOOOOOOOOOYT!!!!!!!!!

HONK HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thank you dondiesel you are so sweet!!! luv ya too:D

oh kelly.....this is going to be a long summer.....sarcasm and jokes are going to be flying around the shorehouse.......so dont get your panties in a wad and put a smile on your face!!!!......memorial day is around the corner chica.......myself, the digga, and bus will e-mail all the ladies in the house the rules in a few weeks!!!!! :D

KELLY THINGS JUST SEEM TO FLY RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really need me to explain that!!!!!!!!!!???????????

okay lets take this step by step:

if you say you dont follow rules,............. you still with me......................, and i say, a rule is to keep your clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means..................

Originally posted by roddigga

KELLY THINGS JUST SEEM TO FLY RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really need me to explain that!!!!!!!!!!???????????

okay lets take this step by step:

if you say you dont follow rules,............. you still with me......................, and i say, a rule is to keep your clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means..................

:laugh:

digga what if i am just so hot and dying to take my clothes off???? i really have to keep them on????:laugh:

show me wear the thormostat is and i'll turn up the heat the next time at the crib.............

i'll even give ya a hand taken them off............its actually getting kinda HOT IN HEAAAAAAAAAARRRRR........................

shorehouse rule #2.........no male visitors!!!!!.......at all times we must have a 2 to 1 girl/guy ratio.........also kelly......you and the other chicas better practice your cooking cause myself, digga, and bus expect bacon, eggs, and cheese sandwiches when we wake up from your beds......ha ha ha