Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dondeizel

Boys, boys, boys, siscokid likes to each breakfast to ya know. If I keep sending these checks, than I would like to be included in these rules. No one like to go to bed without a nice little release, ya know, a happy ending.

Good to see you again Mr. Riggs. Taste is a nice place.

Dondero, I called you back last night. Where the F where you. I was on the phone with the Phillipino when you called. Holla back fucka.

Rod, did you really bite Mike Tyson's ear?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bradfords back......sorry we forgot to include you......but you gotta show face if you are gonna demand head.......the ladies of the shorehouse arent gonna except a slinky......so push down those keys and build up those wrist muscles cause its gonna be a long and lonely summer......just kidding bradford......we all miss you here in cp land......and i checked in early last night.......so i'll holla at ya later tonite!!!! peace fool!!!!

HOW CUTE.............I SEE THE SHORE HOUSE IS FINALLY GETTING ALL AQUANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we cant forget the MASTAH slinkSTA the man who started the whole thread DJRUUUUUUFUS, the lazy eyed GOOON............

and yes riggs, young dave doesnt even need a cheet sheet anymore to post responses, i've handed him down our theasuarus so he can try and use his own words, but at the same time sound funny and make sense......................

from teacher to student and back to my teacher, i knew the years of tutoring would finally pay off DON...................

oh and since we're on the topic of summer DON

TEMPS APRIL 26TH DON REDEEM TEMPS XS VOUCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLLAAAAAAAA

deelite, what the hell is "er"

Ruuu, what's up.

Don, don't be calling me a slinky, it's bad for the rep. Call me tonight at my house. I am taking off next Friday to go shopping and to chill with digga. Take off from work. You never really work anyway.

awwww.....siscokid and roddigga are taking off and going shopping together......rod please do something about this......right about now everyone in cp land is visualizing the two of you walking hand in hand in matching overalls around the streets of morristown whistleing to the beat of sesame street while sharing a snow cone .......rod please do something.....hurry.....bradford is trying to ruin your tuffguy rep!!!!!!

Oh, it's the tupperware tough guy. Gave up baking cookies, huh. Well, we all go through it. You finally get let out of the cage feel the need to act tough and go out of control for awhile. Maybe I willl pick you up a new sleeveless Armani apron and a pair of rubber gloves to where to temps.

We are only going to get some new gear. Anything to get out of work for the day.

actually DON you perv, your are the only one visulalizing the two of us walking around MO-TOWN having snow cones...........!!!! if ya think about it, since you were the filthy one who wrote it!!! unless the hype PM's you his dirty thaughts................

pretty filthy DON, pretty filthy, no need to put your visuals in writing, reminds me of the time we were at temps and you blurted out "damm that man has a tight butt" right when denny lowered the music and they were recording live on KTU.........

and brad is in out shore house????? WHOA, we're in trouble, looks like we'll be gay bashin for the first few weeks, BRAD NO BRINGING HOME GUYS ANYMORE..........leave your suasage feasts for the weekday you GAY BASTARD....................