Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best nightclub in New Jersey and why?

it depends on what night you go, where you're from and what dj u like. i prefer hunka bunka on sat nights during the fall/winter and spring. in the summer djais is great and headliners. on fridays i like sandbar in the summer, river street and joey's. abyss is great too.

What is the best nightclub in New Jersey?

Take into consideration everything including the atmosphere in the club and the talent they get to play there... the crowd... etc...

SOUNDGARDEN

…And here’s why >

The atmosphere real clean, you can breath it’s never hot in there even when it’s at capacity the place has an incredible look… it just doesn’t look like all the other clubs, most other clubs all look the same Dark.

Talent Depends on what you mean by talent, if you’re a DJ obsessed Dude like 95% of the people on this board you will probably not agree, however please know I never see that zacone dude on this site with an 5 different Alias name’s claiming how great he was with the stereo typical Reviews that happen each week on this CP board.

If you’re talking Talent “Entertainment “ artists shows Hands down soundgarden is By far the best…..

Crowd, Well dude’s I’m a Guy, and I love Women, and o don’t mean women that are 17 years old, I’m talk prime women 21 to 29 with brains the Lodi Club has over the rest…

If you want to explore any other issue’s that make’s a great club. Sound…… Ask any DJ I’m a fan to a lot of them too ………… I was there this past Saturday and at the end of the night that Zacone Dude Drop “in the Club “ by Fifty cent now I’m not a hip hop fan but I do like that track, it felt like my balls ……both of em heading for my throat it was “SICK “ Dude’s this place lives up to it’s name

After this Abyss, Deko, south jersey Club Xs, Tempts

I agree w/ your soundgarden thing, it does have the best crowd... although the music does have a lot to desire but the crowd there doesn't really seem to care.

Metro Lounge Friday is the best club night in NJ, the party has been going strong for its 4th year now....

Badass, the Junkyard does have some hot ass girls but only on Wed. night.... a bit young but hot (no its not a club but books decent cover bands)

Best club in NJ is Surf Club....... where else can you have such a great time?

Originally posted by thesandman

I agree w/ your soundgarden thing, it does have the best crowd... although the music does have a lot to desire but the crowd there doesn't really seem to care.

Metro Lounge Friday is the best club night in NJ, the party has been going strong for its 4th year now....

Badass, the Junkyard does have some hot ass girls but only on Wed. night.... a bit young but hot (no its not a club but books decent cover bands)

Best club in NJ is Surf Club....... where else can you have such a great time?

Dude you are a funny guy your humor is great

Originally posted by thepulse

Hands Down, Great atmosphere on the beach and inside, great crowd, great staff, food and drinks on the beach, and groundbreaking as far as what Sergio does with bringing new talent to the shore.

obvious choice...nothing else comes close.....

but does it count since u can only go 1/4 of the year?

Originally posted by avanti

I DUNNO I THINK SHARKBAR IN THE SUMMER ON THURS HAS SANDBAR IN JC DOWN....THE CROWD /VIBE AT SHHARKBAR IN THE SUMMER IS REDICULOUS....I WOULD PUT MONEY ON THIS ONE ...

I hope that was a joke??? Or you just joined the huge group of promoters on htis board who put their foot in their mouths......:laugh:

Originally posted by avanti

NAH I AINT JOKIN .....ASK ANY1 THATS BEEN TO SHARKBAR IN THE (SUMMER) AND THEY WILL TELL U THE REAL DEAL ..!!!!

you've seem to have lost sight of the begining of this threads original question Dude please::laugh:

Voodoo Martini Lounge is the best New lounge because...

- Miami Decor gives it a South beach Vibe

- Average age is around 26, not a kiddie club

- The owner buys everyone from CP a drink

- 7 different DJs on 4 different nights

- Nice comfy sofa's to chill on

- Hasn't been a fight there since it opened in September, everyone is chill

- Triplet Bartenders are slammin

- 131 different tasty Martini's to choose from

- Free Parking, Free Parking, Free Parking!

- VOODOO Has a slammin Wednesday night!

( Axel-A-Promos soon to take over Thursdays)

DO THE VOODOO !

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Voodoo Martini Lounge is the best New lounge because...

- Miami Decor gives it a South beach Vibe

- Average age is around 26, not a kiddie club

- The owner buys everyone from CP a drink

- 7 different DJs on 4 different nights

- Nice comfy sofa's to chill on

- Hasn't been a fight there since it opened in September, everyone is chill

- Triplet Bartenders are slammin

- 131 different tasty Martini's to choose from

- Free Parking, Free Parking, Free Parking!

- VOODOO Has a slammin Wednesday night!

( Axel-A-Promos soon to take over Thursdays)

DO THE VOODOO !

Ronnie no fights how about the time that girl wanted to knock you out........j/k