Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wonder what the opposite sexes orgasm feels like

Guest gabo

i've wondered that, most def.!!!!!!! it always seems to me that guys get the short end of the stick ( :tongue: ) in that their orgasms are rather quick, and that they, for the most part, don't tend to have multiple orgasms as easily as some of us lucky ladies do :spin2: .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mareluna

considering women have over 8,000 nerve endings in our ikkle little power buttons aka our clits and guys have only 4 thousand.......

...i'd say women feel so much more ;)

I am so jealous right now. why the hell do you need that many more than us? its not fair!

OMG, I've ALWAYS wondered about that! Not just the orgasm, but what sex, period, feels like for guys. I really think women have guys beat in this department, but hey, it's only fair, considering how much harder it is for most of us to get there in the first place! I guess it kind of evens out in the end, lol.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yes, I have thought of this, too..... Isn't there some kind of studies or proof that women's are supposed to be more powerful or pleasurable!??

How could anyone ever know for sure though?

Cause its harder for them to get them... Usually when you work hard for something there is a big pay off! and we all have heard of minute men before, I never heard of minute women!!! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by rdancer

Cause its harder for them to get them... Usually when you work hard for something there is a big pay off! and we all have heard of minute men before, I never heard of minute women!!! :D

I have. I ve been with women that were just about impossible to make orgasm and I have been with women that came every 2 min. do you think that has an effect on her orgasm? I guess you also have to thoink about if it's a clitoral or vaginal stimulation.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yes, I have thought of this, too..... Isn't there some kind of studies or proof that women's are supposed to be more powerful or pleasurable!??

How could anyone ever know for sure though?

i think they can anaylze the brain events... so there could be proof.

i think mens orgasms are probaby like clitoral orgasms for women..

Guest gabo

soooo what about a man that had the surgury to turn himself into a woman... do they still feel a mans O or does it change into a womans O??

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but its faster and less emotionally charged. no offense to the guys. :laugh2:

Well, most of mine are combos, lol, but even if it's just clitoral it's never that fast...

And what do you mean, less emotionally charged? :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

...it's like cherry cheesecake...

Hahaha... I actually compared a cheesecake to sex once... it was served at this cafe on LI, with strawberry topping... but get this, the topping tasted like strawberry and cherry combined. :drunk: Oh man, this was a damn fine cheesecake. I compared it to sex, while stoned, with someone you love. But I was only 18 at the time, and had never actually cum during sex, so I didn't really know what I was talking about. :laugh2:

Originally posted by phatman

...yea...i was gonna let that pass...but that no offense disclaimer is just as bothersome as that statement...

i was just playing... dont take it so serious.

i dont really care who has better orgasms anyway. im sure sometimes a guy has a really good one, sometimes a girl has a really good one.. it is all dependent on your mood, how comfortable u r, when u had an orgasm before, your relationship with the person u r having sex with... i guess that is what would make it emotionally charged. i think clitoral orgasms are more physical... like rub this way and you will cum. i guess the other way is the same but i always find little stupid things makae me cum from penetration, like someone whispering in my ear the right words... its all more tied together with your mind/feelings. too hard to explain sorry.

...shut up already...:tongue:

(...i agree though...i dont care nor think about who has what type of orgasms...if you know anatomy, you know that we all start off as women...the sexual organs are based on the same parts, just external versus internal...the tip of our penis is comparable to a women's clitoris...now we can sit and debate all we want as to who is more sensitive, but who is going to argue that they arent sensitive enough?...just some random thoughts...)

...and nice to see you on saturday btw...

Originally posted by somebitch

i think clitoral orgasms are more physical... like rub this way and you will cum. i guess the other way is the same but i always find little stupid things makae me cum from penetration, like someone whispering in my ear the right words... its all more tied together with your mind/feelings. too hard to explain sorry.

NO WAY! Perhaps you're relating past experiences to rubbing vs fucking... and honestly it doesn't matter, I dont intend to sit you down on a couch here and psychoanalyze you, LOL...

But seriously- either way you go about it, it's almost all in your mind...