Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wonder what the opposite sexes orgasm feels like

Guest gabo

Originally posted by phatman

...shut up already...:tongue:

(...i agree though...i dont care nor think about who has what type of orgasms...if you know anatomy, you know that we all start off as women...the sexual organs are based on the same parts, just external versus internal...the tip of our penis is comparable to a women's clitoris...now we can sit and debate all we want as to who is more sensitive, but who is going to argue that they arent sensitive enough?...just some random thoughts...)

...and nice to see you on saturday btw...

hehe sorry, i passed out :(

i never said anyone was more sensitive. i said i thought mens orgasms were like a clitoral orgasm.

I would rather have a penis.

First of all, you boys can masturbate anytime, during your morning shower, lunch break, whatever because you can make yourself come in 10 minutes if you want to. Meanwhile, I have to schedule it into my day and no way I can do it standing up.

Second, you can come any time of month you like. Even if you put a gun to my head, I cant come the week before my period.

Maybe I'm not as orgasmic as some of you ladies or haven't put as much effort into it, but I've never had multiple O's or a G-spot O. I'm dying to find out what that's like though.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by weyes

i've wondered that, most def.!!!!!!! it always seems to me that guys get the short end of the stick ( :tongue: ) in that their orgasms are rather quick, and that they, for the most part, don't tend to have multiple orgasms as easily as some of us lucky ladies do :spin2: .

I have never had multiple orgasms.....and it takes FOREVER to have ONE. And its usually only with oral.

Bkissa, you are soooo right. We are in the same boat. *lol*

Originally posted by linabina

i alllllllways think about that

id love to know what a blowjob feels like

I bet it's like waking up on a cold morning and staying under the covers where its so warm and pleasant with only your nose sticking out. :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

i alllllllways think about that

id love to know what a blowjob feels like

to me sometimes it feels kinda like a pussy... its wet and warm. it also depends how she is blowing you. but the second her moist lips touch the head of a guys cock it send shivers down my spine!

the best is when she starts off really slow taking nice long strokes with her mouth and slowly speeds it up. it kills me cause all i want her to do is go fast and it drives me up the walls!

god i need a blowjob!

Originally posted by bkissa

I would rather have a penis.

First of all, you boys can masturbate anytime, during your morning shower, lunch break, whatever because you can make yourself come in 10 minutes if you want to. Meanwhile, I have to schedule it into my day and no way I can do it standing up.

Second, you can come any time of month you like. Even if you put a gun to my head, I cant come the week before my period.

Maybe I'm not as orgasmic as some of you ladies or haven't put as much effort into it, but I've never had multiple O's or a G-spot O. I'm dying to find out what that's like though.

o, bkissa, that sucks :( .

i can "masturbate anytime, during [my] morning shower, lunch break, whatever because can make [my]self come in 10 minutes if want to." that isn't to say i do, though ;) . but you can't have an orgasm standing up? i don't get that. have you actually tried?

but i do acknowledge that my ability to have multiple orgasms is quite a lucky one. unfortunately, i've barely experienced them with people other than myself :laugh: . to be exact, i can only remember one night of actually having full-on orgasms at all with a guy; the only night ever, and i had 5. does that even out in the end? i don't think so...

Originally posted by weyes

o, bkissa, that sucks :( .

. but you can't have an orgasm standing up? i don't get that. have you actually tried?

my knees get weak and shaky and i fall over. and congratulations on the 5 orgasms. i'd be spent for at least a week after that!

doesnt an orgasm kind of feel like urinating after you have had to go really badly for a while? just much better, of course. :tongue:

actually, it feels kinda like smashing your thumb with a hammer, but much better.

j/k

i disagree with what you said there. it doesnt' compare to anything else in the world. i've had some intense orgasms, and i've witnessed some pretty intense female orgasms, and they both seem similar, but different. although i have heard that the male orgasm is so intense that it would be painful if not for the onrush of endorphins. but that's just what i heard.

my knees get weak and shaky and i fall over.

:laugh2: (laughing with you, not at. i'm with phatman on this :D .)

and congratulations on the 5 orgasms. i'd be spent for at least a week after that!
he was making up for a lotta lost time :rofl: !!! (he didn't seem to know it, though :blank: .)