Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 days and 40 nights

ggfella4

for anyone that has seen this movie...my friend issued a bet between me and him like the guy did in the movie....it is me vs him...and the one who loses has to buy dinner for winner..its gonna be rediculously hard so wish me luck..

peace out

gianni

yea....it definatly is...but im a gambling man and i hate turing down a challenge...and its also a mental thing.....if i do this, its kinda like i can do anything, u know.....i have a feeling one of us will cave before the 40 but im gonna try not to.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i dont think 40 days is that long... i would just get myself off. or is it 40 days with no orgasms at all? now that would be tough haha. anyway, theres not much at stake, you loose its only a few bucks for dinner.

Masturbating's not allowed.

Fuck that- it's totally not worth the stress and frustration!!!

THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKIN HARD....U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE COME CLOSE TO LOSING!!!!! HAHA....I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE... DAY 5 HAS JUST FINISHED...I JUST HAVE TO KEEP BUSY ALL THE DAMN TIME....BEING AT HOME BY MYSELF AND AT NIGHT IS THE WORST TIME FOR ME.....MY FRIEND WAS HURTIN PRETTY BAD TODAY TOO...

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

Originally posted by ggfella4

for anyone that has seen this movie...my friend issued a bet between me and him like the guy did in the movie....it is me vs him...and the one who loses has to buy dinner for winner..its gonna be rediculously hard so wish me luck..

peace out

gianni

are you the master of your domain??? however in any event... whats the point of that???

ok....well 7 days in, i had to give up.....there was no possible way i could go another 33 days of this shit...so i told my friend that i was just gonna throw in the towel....ihe was actually relieved but he wasnt gonna give up himself...i can deal with payin for his dinner so its all good....it was an experience but i would never do again....

peace out

gianni