dgmodel

War...

ARE YOU:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU:

• pro-war...
    • pro-peace...
    • undecided...

lol... i would however i do not want to get into a long heated discussion and be labeled... (typically i do not vote on polls until a few have voted so i can vote secretly, if i were the first post and only one vote ppl would know what i voted... blah who gives a shit)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... i would however i do not want to get into a long heated discussion and be labeled... (typically i do not vote on polls until a few have voted so i can vote secretly, if i were the first post and only one vote ppl would know what i voted... blah who gives a shit)

...how ironic...you asked us to give us a simple answer with no discussion, yet you refuse to do the same...plus your last statement of who gives a shit is icing on the cake...you suck...:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Hey marko Way to :

attachment.php?s=&postid=1385677

Originally posted by phatman

...how ironic...you asked us to give us a simple answer with no discussion, yet you refuse to do the same...plus your last statement of who gives a shit is icing on the cake...you suck...:tongue:

I could be wrong, but I am guessing he made the poll in order for the board to answer a "simple yes or no". Also enabling a certain degree of anonymity.