Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tons of hot pussy at 2k03 wmc...

dgmodel

i had the WORST time this year at wmc. 4th year in a row and i should've known better. i flew this girl down with me that i'd been chilling with for about a month. paid for her flight, place to stay, even 100 bucks to get a few things as far as clothes. and what the fuck does this bitch do?? first thing she says when i go pick her up from the airport, " oh my check hasn't cleared and i only bought $20 with me" wow!! i almost tossed this bitch out through the convertible onto the 95. who the hell travels with only $20 to their name?? huh?? i'm a nice guy, i'm not stupid. the bitch totally killed and ruined my trip. we made an agreement before hand, i got u on ur plane, place to stay etc, but your going to need a few hundred spending cash. she said sure sure, no problem. totally ruined my trip. i didn't do all the things i wanted to do, because i not only was supporting myself, but had to support her too, which i was not ready for. i purposely budgeted myself just right for me, no atm cards, no credit cards. instead i had to have whatever cash i bought down stretch between the two of us. worst vacation ever. so this goes out to all u cheap tricks and hoes out there, be a lil civil and show a lil class, bring a lil cash, be appreciative, and show some respect.

flipsoe needs his own thread on this one...but....NEVER, EVER, take someone u just met on a trip with you and pay for their way!!!!!

shes obviously a goldigger, and u just found out the hard way.

i hope u got some action out of it at least.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

bro, i couldn't even stand to look at the girl. she disgusted me with those actions. everytime i turned to look at her, i wanted to kick her in the head. fucking her was the last thing on my mind.

:laugh: it is your own fault for being a sucker.

you should have left her in the room and told her to have fun at the beach and other free places. i seriously would have given her like 5$ a day to buy a bag of chips and done my own thing...

did u at least get laid nightly?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I know a few people that had to deal with that when they came down.

And those chix in the pic.....I heard there were TONS of those "candy ravers" all over the place. *lol*

i had the WORST time this year at wmc. 4th year in a row and i should've known better. i flew this girl down with me that i'd been chilling with for about a month. paid for her flight, place to stay, even 100 bucks to get a few things as far as clothes. and what the fuck does this bitch do?? first thing she says when i go pick her up from the airport, " oh my check hasn't cleared and i only bought $20 with me" wow!! i almost tossed this bitch out through the convertible onto the 95. who the hell travels with only $20 to their name?? huh?? i'm a nice guy, i'm not stupid. the bitch totally killed and ruined my trip. we made an agreement before hand, i got u on ur plane, place to stay etc, but your going to need a few hundred spending cash. she said sure sure, no problem. totally ruined my trip. i didn't do all the things i wanted to do, because i not only was supporting myself, but had to support her too, which i was not ready for. i purposely budgeted myself just right for me, no atm cards, no credit cards. instead i had to have whatever cash i bought down stretch between the two of us. worst vacation ever. so this goes out to all u cheap tricks and hoes out there, be a lil civil and show a lil class, bring a lil cash, be appreciative, and show some respect.

Did u have SUCKER written on ur forhead ?

Originally posted by rdancer

Did u have SUCKER written on ur forhead ?

evidently thats my name. i feel bad for the next girl i get involved with. i hope this doesn't linger in my mind and stay fresh, cause believe u me, some girl out there will pay. .....oh and as if my trip wasn't horrendous enough, delta lost my luggae. i just got it today, and i got back sunday at 2pm. go figure. murphy's law for sure. and no i didn't get laid by this girl, i didn't wanna be near her. i'm too nice of a guy to just have left her and bounced and done my own thing. everyone suggested i do that while down there, but i don't know. i got too big of a heart sometimes. the whole situation just pisses me off:mad:

evidently thats my name. i feel bad for the next girl i get involved with. i hope this doesn't linger in my mind and stay fresh, cause believe u me, some girl out there will pay. .....oh and as if my trip wasn't horrendous enough, delta lost my luggae. i just got it today, and i got back sunday at 2pm. go figure. murphy's law for sure. and no i didn't get laid by this girl, i didn't wanna be near her. i'm too nice of a guy to just have left her and bounced and done my own thing. everyone suggested i do that while down there, but i don't know. i got too big of a heart sometimes. the whole situation just pisses me off:mad:

There will come a time in your life, after you have become abused that you will just say fuck it, learn and move on and become smarter and never suffer the ill fate that once begot you!!!

Heed my words! :laugh:

wow. you must be a really kind hearted person to not go do your own thing. sounds like u dont even have a romantic tie to this girl at all. i think you did enough for her by taking her with u, you shouldnt have to babysit too. damn, i cant believe your luggage got lost too LOL. wow, that is hysterical. just when u think things couldnt get any worse, they loose the luggage. hahahaha. sorry, i dont mean to laugh.

did you get to tell this girl she ruined your trip? did you bug out on her? what was said or did you just drop her off and not make a big deal about it?

Originally posted by somebitch

wow. you must be a really kind hearted person to not go do your own thing. sounds like u dont even have a romantic tie to this girl at all. i think you did enough for her by taking her with u, you shouldnt have to babysit too. damn, i cant believe your luggage got lost too LOL. wow, that is hysterical. just when u think things couldnt get any worse, they loose the luggage. hahahaha. sorry, i dont mean to laugh.

did you get to tell this girl she ruined your trip? did you bug out on her? what was said or did you just drop her off and not make a big deal about it?

all day friday and saturday she kept apologizing and saying, i'm sorry i ruined your trip. i kept responding like an idiot, no it's fine, you haven't ruined my trip. i'm glad to be staying in here with you. grrrrr. what a crock of shit. i should've been out getting retarded, i still did, somewhat. but was definitely limited to what i could do. this is all i did - tuesday - clevelander and blue. wed- wet willies. thursday - raleigh hotel. friday - bayside marina, clevelander, shelbourne hotel, level, wet willies, goddess. saturday - nothing. sunday- came home. there was so much more i could've done. so much more energy i had to do things, but no. i didn't wanna leave this girl out. last year i did dt at space, ultra, yacht party, billboard live etc. this year- none of the above. what a shitty trip. now, i got my boy's wedding coming up in november in san juan, puerto rico. do i bring a date, or do i just fuck as many puerto rican sluts as i can in 4 days??

Originally posted by petp

with an attitude like that u deserve everything this girl did to you asshole.

hey, lets not forget who the victim is here. since theres almost nothing i can do to extract revenge, i figure, someone's gotta pay. thats all, i'm just playing my role in the cycle. i learned my lesson, and from here on in, yes i am turning into an asshole. so thank you very much. ;)

hey, lets not forget who the victim is here. since theres almost nothing i can do to extract revenge, i figure, someone's gotta pay. thats all, i'm just playing my role in the cycle. i learned my lesson, and from here on in, yes i am turning into an asshole. so thank you very much. ;)

Dude, you got rolled by this chick and you didn't even pop that pussy... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by carguy2003

Dude, you got rolled by this chick and you didn't even pop that pussy... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

not down in miami i didn't. prior to going down, yes. i couldn't even stand to look at her down there. i thought women burned their bras for equality and strength and unity. not to be some cheap, trick ass hoe. this in no way is directed to those of you women who make your own money, pay your own way and are independent. nothing but the upmost respect for women like that. just the world needs to rid itself of gold-digging tramps out for a free ride is all.