Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tons of hot pussy at 2k03 wmc...

dgmodel

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

not down in miami i didn't. prior to going down, yes. i couldn't even stand to look at her down there. i thought women burned their bras for equality and strength and unity. not to be some cheap, trick ass hoe. this in no way is directed to those of you women who make your own money, pay your own way and are independent. nothing but the upmost respect for women like that. just the world needs to rid itself of gold-digging tramps out for a free ride is all.

Gotta keep your pimp hand stong my man...

...careful with your words....but either way...someone should have told you...if ish like that happens...get over the anger as quick as you can and make the best of the situation...you came back with all this when you should have let it go the first night and tried to either 1) bang her until she couldnt walk or 2) leave her $7 a day for food...either way, you fucked up...you should leave it at that and take heed for the next time...

...imo, never invite the women you are seeing/dating/etc to travel unless you can take care of her expenses as well - even if you come to some type of "agreeement"...the gesture is nice, but i prefer the chivalry if i can afford it...

Originally posted by phatman

[

...imo, never invite the women you are seeing/dating/etc to travel unless you can take care of her expenses as well - even if you come to some type of "agreeement"...the gesture is nice, but i prefer the chivalry if i can afford it...

i hear whats your saying. it's only that she was expectant of me way too much. after seeing this girl for only a month, theres no way i was going to just pay for everything. i advised her full well, your going to need a few hundred spending cash. but come on, to fly with $20. thats an insult, and completely disrespectful towards me. thats like admitting, "i know your a sucker, and you'll pay for everything, so i knew full well i'd only need $20." if she had never said anything, i think i'd have just volunteered to pay for most things on my own anyway. u know?? but rather, she gave me fair warning as soon as getting off the plane, and thats the part that killed my trip. like, wow, this girl thinks i'm a fucking sucker.

i'm too nice of a guy to just have left her and bounced and done my own thing. everyone suggested i do that while down there, but i don't know. i got too big of a heart sometimes. the whole situation just pisses me off:mad:

bravo to you for doing what makes you feel good inside, and not ditching her. sorry that you got fucked, but it happens. be weary in the future, but dont' let this one experience linger and carry over to your dealings with women in the future. no one but this girl deserves any negatiity as a result of this.

all day friday and saturday she kept apologizing and saying, i'm sorry i ruined your trip. i kept responding like an idiot, no it's fine, you haven't ruined my trip. i'm glad to be staying in here with you. grrrrr. what a crock of shit. i should've been out getting retarded, i still did, somewhat. but was definitely limited to what i could do. this is all i did - tuesday - clevelander and blue. wed- wet willies. thursday - raleigh hotel. friday - bayside marina, clevelander, shelbourne hotel, level, wet willies, goddess. saturday - nothing. sunday- came home. there was so much more i could've done. so much more energy i had to do things, but no. i didn't wanna leave this girl out. last year i did dt at space, ultra, yacht party, billboard live etc. this year- none of the above. what a shitty trip. now, i got my boy's wedding coming up in november in san juan, puerto rico. do i bring a date, or do i just fuck as many puerto rican sluts as i can in 4 days??

lol man november is a long way off, u may meet someone you actually like before then.. if i was u i would bring a date, who wants to be a loner at a wedding. even if your banging sluts, youre still gonna be alone 99% of the time if u have no date. i guess u can go alone and make the best of it. being alone is not so bad. hehe, im available in nov. ill bring my own spending money too & u can bang whatever hoes u want, i just wanna go to the beach & get bombed... ;)

i agree with phatman, you should have given 7 bucks a day to get a snack and told her its too fucken bad she didnt bring some money to party. trust me she would be happy u give her a few bucks a day for food...

...kara...your such an opportunist...;) ...even though you wont come with me to arizona...:(

...as far as the whole puerto rico thing is concerned...

GO ALONE!!

...pr is chockfull of beautiful women...unless you have a serious thang by then, go solo...

...you didnt tell me from where to where....assuming ny to ft lauderdale, you should check out spirirt out of la guardia...if you can spare some time, you can come back tues or wed for like $200...any more research and i will have to charge you a service fee...i dont usually deal with "cheap" tickets...no "real" interest in a business sense if you know what i mean...:tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by somebitch

im trying to get a flight to FL tomorrow. this is gonna cost me :(

you know any way to get a cleap last minute flight? i tried all the cheesy airlines & no luck, a flight out tomorrow is 150, monday is is under 150 roundtrip.

Yeah, fly into Ft. Lauderdale. Miami and WPB are way more expensive.