Clubplanet Nightlife Community

county id's?

i lost my DL last year so now i have a "DUP" license and i need a backup for Belmar this summer...so i want to get a county ID

im moving to long branch this summer but my DL has my original address in Margate.....what county do i need to go to to get a backup ID? anyone know?

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i lost my DL last year so now i have a "DUP" license and i need a backup for Belmar this summer...so i want to get a county ID

im moving to long branch this summer but my DL has my original address in Margate.....what county do i need to go to to get a backup ID? anyone know?

BG

Get a passport.

well hudson cnty isn't issuing county id's. the clerk told me the state put a freeze on them in july 2002.

i also still use my parent's house as a mailing address,in union county. they are issuing id's. you go to the court house in elizabeth rm 14. bring your birth certificate and a piece of mail that lists an address in union county. it costs $17.00.

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

lol i never knew there was such a thing as a "county" id. whats the purpose of that? why not just get a dmv i.d.

and i assume to get one you need to bring the same type of documentation you would to get a dmv i.d.?

welcome to NJ....one day you'll learn ALLL about this stuff:D

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

lol i never knew there was such a thing as a "county" id. whats the purpose of that? why not just get a dmv i.d.

and i assume to get one you need to bring the same type of documentation you would to get a dmv i.d.?

dmv id = driver's license

but in belmar if you have a duplicate license (which i have because i lost my original) they want to see legitimate backup...they wouldnt let me use my rutgers ID even though its a photo id, because it doesnt have my bday

i had my license, RU id, and 4 credit cards and they still didnt want to let me in

BG

club planet nj boards resident 5-0 to the rescue.

all you have to do is change your address on your license when you move, tell them you want a new license, not a sticker for it. you will get a new photo license, and instead of a DUP it will be a CHG - change. you should be good to go.

Originally posted by stiffler

I DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS BUT DMV HAS "ID ONLY" ID'S FOR PEOPLE ON THE REVOKED OR SUSPENDED.

you seem pretty familliar with the system sticky!

do you have a car yet??

so ok, question, would it be kinda shady if the day u go for the dup license, if u asked for a DMV ID??? i'm makin someone get a dup 4 me, we look exactly alike, so if i get her dup plus the DMV id, should i have a problem? AND, can they take it away if they think its not me, even if its REAL? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by osb

club planet nj boards resident 5-0 to the rescue.

all you have to do is change your address on your license when you move, tell them you want a new license, not a sticker for it. you will get a new photo license, and instead of a DUP it will be a CHG - change. you should be good to go.

i think i a chg is still shady and they are gonna ask for backup either way....

why is it i got into more places 20 with a shitty fake than i do legal:huh:

BG

a change is better than a DUP, it still may raise a red flag to some bouncers, but lots of people have changes for various reasons, so it's not as shady.

anyone who wont let you in wit a dup, credit card and a phot school id is just being a jerk off. they more than covered themselves!

but in belmar if you have a duplicate license (which i have because i lost my original) they want to see legitimate backup...they wouldnt let me use my rutgers ID even though its a photo id, because it doesnt have my bday

i had my license, RU id, and 4 credit cards and they still didnt want to let me in

BG

That cuz ur a geek....:D

BG

oh yeah i remember when i went to platinum the doorguy almost didnt let Megala in cuz she had a dup and he was like i need more id, but she didnt have another one, i looked at him and im like you must be kidding, its her, then he told me some crap about not accepting dup's, but after another minute of talking he let her in.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

welcome to NJ....one day you'll learn ALLL about this stuff:D

lol im still learning how to get around my town.... last sunday i finally ventured off into the great unknown and walked around a lil bit, but i got scared i was gonna get lost and went back home, haha.

a non drivers id from DMV costs $24.00 compared to $17.00 at Union County Court House. it works the same and i can pocket the 7.00 difference. i don't drive any more by choice. my purse got stolen in feb. along with my passport so i need to get ID quick so I can go Clubbin down the shore and to my fav. clubs up North.:tongue:

BG

wahwahwah, just change your address to our apt. one & get it over with

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

so ok, question, would it be kinda shady if the day u go for the dup license, if u asked for a DMV ID??? i'm makin someone get a dup 4 me, we look exactly alike, so if i get her dup plus the DMV id, should i have a problem? AND, can they take it away if they think its not me, even if its REAL? :rolleyes:

HELLOOOOOOO, ANY ANSWERS PPLE?:confused: :confused: :rolleyes::confused:

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

HELLOOOOOOO, ANY ANSWERS PPLE?:confused: :confused: :rolleyes::confused:

Yes it kinda looks shady, but the DMV ppl might not care b/c they just want to get you in & out & if you mean bouncers by "they" technically they're not allowed to take away id, only the police are - but they do & if you give them a hard time they will fuck you over. hope that helps

Originally posted by njangel

Yes it kinda looks shady, but the DMV ppl might not care b/c they just want to get you in & out & if you mean bouncers by "they" technically they're not allowed to take away id, only the police are - but they do & if you give them a hard time they will fuck you over. hope that helps

thanQ very very much:D :D

County Id can be a pain in the ass as well. They have that u cant use to id to purchase alcohol I believe. Always have a copy of ur birth certificate with you. Or if you own your own car, bring your registration cause your DL's # is on it.

The Bunka and Djai's bouncers can be assholes about the ID's

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

County Id can be a pain in the ass as well. They have that u cant use to id to purchase alcohol I believe. Always have a copy of ur birth certificate with you. Or if you own your own car, bring your registration cause your DL's # is on it.

The Bunka and Djai's bouncers can be assholes about the ID's

Yeah they can be..........