Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 19th

kaydup

Providence is now ** OFFICIALLY ** getting better talent than Boston. :blown: (no offense to you Rhode Islanders... your trial-sized state seems to be doing very well for itself dance-music-wise these days).

I don't know what the hell I'm doing this April, but I will be seeing Tyrant once if not twice. If I'm around I'll definitely want to see Saeed & Palash.

Also be on the lookout for the "My cocksucker of a roomate has finally moved out" party.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Anymore?? Since when was it getting sucked in the first place?? :confused:

Damnit, why am I always the last one to know about these things :mad:

Well I figured since your roommate was a cock sucker, you were getting some luvin

Originally posted by kaydup

Well I figured since your roommate was a cock sucker, you were getting some luvin

Nah, I get no lovin'. Plus this roomate prefers women.... who have recently broken up with their boyfriends.... and if they also happen to be the ex of one of your best friends, that's like bonus points.

The new roomate is cool as shit though. Irish kid, fresh off the boat named Colin. g met him this weekend... he was supposed to come over and fill out 5 minutes worth of paper-work. 4 hours, 5 Ronan-strength rum & cokes, and a flavanugged phatty later, and the kid was stumbling out the door :D

Originally posted by prplhz

I've been dying to check out Saeed and Palash, too bad I won't be here:( Plus, I probably would have been in NYC for PvD with my friend Tini:love2:

I 033102lev_1_prv.gif PVD

hehe... I'll be in NYC that weekend for PvD, will go to Arc the next night for Tyrant. :D

Jess, S&P are DC boys :D I see Saeed all the time at parties. Vic is his official stalker.

Originally posted by cocoj

wow...I am very impressed as a native Rhodey...saeed and palash at Metropolis is a big step!!!

rhodey only hit the bigtime when keoki started dropping bombs at metropolis.

speaking of dropping bombs, who wants to roll face right now?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hehe... I'll be in NYC that weekend for PvD, will go to Arc the next night for Tyrant. :D

Jess, S&P are DC boys :D I see Saeed all the time at parties. Vic is his official stalker.

werd, no wait, WTF?!? :mad:

i didnt get to see Saeed at all at this WMC, oh well. :rolleyes:

um, yeah, PvD & Tyrant back-to-back-to back :drool: