Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC pics

Originally posted by colombiastyles

nice pics girlie! looks like you had a lot of fun. how was pvd?

YOU DIDN'T GO? OMG! His sets in Miami are unreal! The two times I have seen him there are my two favorite sets by him. He bangs it out and doesn't let up. I love his NYC sets but nothing compares to his WMC sets! OH MAN! I'm bummed you didn't go. I saw Genna for like 5 seconds. I hope you had fun at whatever party you went to though!

It was good to see you, albeit briefly, at Tenaglia! :kiss2:

it was great seeing you to there. tengelia rocked, he put on a great set. at first i thought waiting in line would be too much but once we got in to the club, it was so worth it!

yeah, we didn't go to pvd. we slept right through it but its all good. i want to go see him in nyc this april. are you going to go again? last night i watched pvd dvd, you would like it, check it out. ;)

Originally posted by colombiastyles

yeah, we didn't go to pvd. we slept right through it but its all good. i want to go see him in nyc this april. are you going to go again? last night i watched pvd dvd, you would like it, check it out. ;)

you know i'll be there... EARLY this time :D I have the PvD dvd. A lot of my friends are in the Exit sequence. At Ultra during his set they played it on the screens.

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Nice pics.. I did not take a single picture this year in Miami.. I took a LOT the first 2 years.. I was being seriously camera shy this year for some reason... So post some more pics!!!!

I have some of you from my birthday celebration ;) damn, I'm so behind on showing you guys pictures! I've uploaded all bday & wmc pics but there are just way too many to post! I might do a website... we'll see!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you know i'll be there... EARLY this time :D I have the PvD dvd. A lot of my friends are in the Exit sequence. At Ultra during his set they played it on the screens.

did you already get you tickets for nyc? yeah, i hope tyou get there early to. (no crying this time) just fun! its hard getting there early though if you gotta work all day, we had to deal with that and the rain driving down there but we made it. =) the line to get in there was a bitch though. i think he also played his dvd on the screens at roxy too. man, that was a good party. i'm hoping my little russian papi will come. hehehe. he's going to kick my ass for saying that on the board. hehehe.

I have some of you from my birthday celebration ;) damn, I'm so behind on showing you guys pictures! I've uploaded all bday & wmc pics but there are just way too many to post! I might do a website... we'll see!

why don't you just send me the ones you have of me.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

When did you post the b-day pics Gina?