Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooh Piro

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Memories of my last trip.....

$600 dropped at cheetah in 3 hrs.

U know what though..screw Vegas....I'll be in AC...sooooo much better...lol.

here's a memory, labor day 2000 in drais: this dude who claimed to be some actor from Cali asks me if neena and I want to go to some club in LA when we're in the area again. He gives me a card..............it was a fucken swingers club!! "bow bow chickie bow bow wernit wernit." He asks me if we're into that stuff, I'm thinking to myself, you don't want to see my fat ass naked, it'll scar you for life. :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

i was there 2 years ago. stayed at ceasar's. don't think i saw the sun for more than 15 minutes a day.

that town is for pure warriors only. enjoy alan.

thanks Jay, not too much longer for your full summer vacation down the shore.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

now now Dan....its not a sprint..its a marathon.....you gotta take you time....work it....

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by neena16

Have a great time you two...and watch out for each other. :D

Don't worry Neena, Kareem and Alan have both confirmed that at the end of each night they will be spooning before they fall asleep. mean.gif

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hi Neena :heart: How was your trip?!

Hey hun....OMG I had a great time.

I loved everything about WMC....the different DJ's and parties all day long. You always had somewhere to get all banged up. :drunk: and I totally took advantage of it.

I'm still in recovery mode...the abuse I put my body through can't be good for you. 6 hours sleep in 4 days....but all worth it. :D :D

Originally posted by dani672

Krock.. and piro

you guys are going to have sooo much fun..

is it just you 2 love birds??:laugh:

easy w/ the love bird shitt, and hellz no no spooning... just some HARDCORE partying,

And yes neena i will take care/watch out for your hubby

(hopefully he won't get drunk off of 2 drinks again:laugh: )

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

And yes neena i will take care/watch out for your hubby

(hopefully he won't get drunk off of 2 drinks again:laugh: )

my piro's hardcore...don't worry.

he's just a little rusty cause we haven't been partying that much lately. Don't forget to drunk dial me....:D :D

Originally posted by danfury

:eek: :eek:

Don't worry Neena, Kareem and Alan have both confirmed that at the end of each night they will be spooning before they fall asleep. mean.gif

There is no way that Kareem should even be in the room with me after going out. I told him that if he doesn't shack up each night/day that we're there, his game is WEAK!!! I will be spooning my pillow. :D

Originally posted by piro8

There is no way that Kareem should even be in the room with me after going out. I told him that if he doesn't shack up each night/day that we're there, his game is WEAK!!! I will be spooning my pillow. :D

whoa, easy there i'm bringing the "GAMEFACE" no, need to call me weak just yet buddy!!:D the BIG BOY will definatly be on the prowl looking for meatgazers:laugh:

Neena i will definatly make some drunk calls:tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kareem will get Alan drunk and then talk him into marriage. ALan will come home married to a guy. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if kareem dresses up and looks like me (can't see that happening)...piro might get confused after 55 drinks....and think it's me...trying to renew our wedding vows in Vegas. :laugh:

if kareem dresses up and looks like me (can't see that happening)...piro might get confused after 55 drinks....and think it's me...trying to renew our wedding vows in Vegas. :laugh:

Neena is getting so jealous right now :laugh:

I think you need to go shopping this weekend for a new bed. You need to buy a California King so that all three of you can fit in the bed when they come home. ;)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I think you need to go shopping this weekend for a new bed. You need to buy a California King so that all three of you can fit in the bed when they come home. ;)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: then they better hit it big in Vegas cause we're broke. ;)

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

whoa, easy there i'm bringing the "GAMEFACE" no, need to call me weak just yet buddy!!:D the BIG BOY will definatly be on the prowl looking for meatgazers:laugh:

Neena i will definatly make some drunk calls:tongue:

If you could Western Union some $$$$ to us in case we're in jail, that would be great.........Okay?? Thanks Neena.

Lumberg- Office Space (MyPrshe) ;)

Originally posted by piro8

If you could Western Union some $$$$ to us in case we're in jail, that would be great.........Okay?? Thanks Neena.

Lumberg- Office Space (MyPrshe) ;)

KNOCKING ON WOOD, shut the fuck up no ones getting arrested,but we might call for money:D

You have a third income now so you are not broke anymore. You can go on a shopping spree when they come back home with Karaeem's money. ;)

wtf:confused: :confused: i"m a suger daddy too now, i didn't sign up for this i'm done, BRIAN can i borrow sum loot????:D