Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando 11/4 "Ritual"

Nolimit

My crew from Miami are making the trek up for this one. My partner Bill Patrick will be making his first FL appearance. He's got some tracks that he'll unleash this coming Saturday.

Wish I was up there for that one. Marick and James, I want a full report.

For any of you heading to Orlando by Friday here's something worth checking out:

RITUAL

November 4, 2000 Saturday Night

$7

METRO SKATES new venue

12AM - 8AM+ extended hours

Metro Skates is located in Orlando near the corner of W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) and Kirkman Rd. (SR 435). It is on Emeralda Drive between Wal-Mart and Albertson's.

Ritual is a full night of great music for those who enjoy meeting new people and dancing until the sun comes up. We are bringing down four DJ's from throughout the east coast to spin incredible house music for you all night long. This night promises to be one to remember as these friends get behind the decks together and share their passion and energy with you. Come show your support!

Your DJs

* TOM AMOROSO (Philadelphia)

Tom will be setting the pace with his opening set of Trippy Tech/Funk and Tribal House that will have the floor warmed up and ready for more.

* BILL PATRICK ('Til Noon Productions/NYC)

Always a crowd favorite. His Guest spots at Izzy Bar and Club Fun are considered some of the best nights in the city. His blend of Progressive, Funky, Tech House will work the dance floor into a frenzy. Come welcome Bill to his first Florida appearance.

* ROB DOWELL (CenteRED Productions/Gainesville)

Rob is Gainesville's best kept secret. His style of Progressive House/Trance will captivate your mind and take you on a spiritual journey that will leave you mesmerized. Come witness one of Florida's most promising up and coming DJ's.

* JON KEATING (Orlando)

Formerly DJ Rain, Jon began spinning years ago in the then-booming Gainesville scene playing numerous parties thrown by the DNA/Insomnia Production groups (Technobabble, Wonderland, ERA Fest '99). His Black series mix as well as the extremely popular 'Eclipse' project together with Rob Dowell are available at Underground Record Source.

Rob and Bill will be celebrating the release of their new CD "Cycles". Copies will be handed out throughout the night.

DIRECTIONS:

From I-4, exit at Colonial Dr (SR 50) and follow west 5-6 miles. Emeralda Dr and Metro Skates will be on your left before Kirkman Rd.

From the East/West Expressway (SR 40 , exit at Kirkman Road (SR 435) and go north to W. Colonial Dr (SR 50). Turn right on W. Colonial Dr. and make a quick right onto Emeralda Dr.

Directions to Metro Skates will be provided from the Ice Plex the night of the event.

Contact Jay at happy_ending_productions@hotmail.com for more information

Archived