Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fliz77

Pete Tong's Essential Selection MIAMI tracklisting

Recommended Posts

Pete Tong Tracklistings: 21/3/2003

Live from Miami

Room 5 feat Oliver Cheatham - 'Make Luv' (Positiva)

Stylophonic - 'Soulreply' (Prolifica)

***PA#1***

Saffron Hill Feat Ben Onono - 'My Love Is Always There' (Illustrious)

Emma Warren - 'She Want’s You Back' (Stop Drop And Roll)

Scumfrog - 'Music Revolution (Planet Funk Remix)' (Positiva)

Tim Deluxe - 'A Little Less Talk, More Action' (Underwater)

**PA#2***

Sam La More - 'Takin Hold' (Underwater)

Brancicco & Aisher - 'Everybody' (Bedrock)

Tom Mangan - 'So We Can' (Hood Recordings)

LC Anderson vs Psycho Radio - 'Right Stuff' (Oxyd Records)

Double Dee - 'Shining (Cicada Mix)' (Positiva)

***Mix & MC – Audio Bullys Soundsystem***

Audio Bullys - 'The Things (Hawks Latin Crush Mix)' (Source)

Audio Bullys - 'The Beginning' (Source)

Audio Bullys - 'Turned Away (Tony Senghore Remix)' (Source)

Audio Bullys - 'Uni' (Source)

Audio Bullys - 'Turned Away (Audio Bullys Remix)' (Source)

Crystal Waters - 'My Time' (23 West)

***DJ Heather's Tune of Miami***

Lance DeSair - 'Chicago' (Music Boutique)

***PA#3***

M Factor - 'Come Together' (Credence)

Justin Timberlake - 'Rock Your Body (Sander Kleinenberg’s Just In The Club Mix)' (Jive)

P.Diddy/Darren Emerson/Kellis/Nellie - 'Let’s Get Ill (Deep Dish Mix)' (White Label)

The Return Of The Size Queen - 'I Am Ready' (*69)

Mirwais - 'Miss You (The Micronaughts Vocal Mix)' (Echo)

***PA#4***

E Funk Feat Donica Thornton - 'Shout' (Subliminal)

***Guest Mix Chicco Seechi***

C.S.P. - 'Hello' (White Label)

Angeleno & Dupre - 'I Got U' (White Label)

WaWa - 'The Klubb' (Fluential)

Electronica - 'Coke Sex Drugs' (Azuli)

***Miami Buzz No.1***

Lee Cabrera - 'Shake It' (Credence)

***This Week’s Essential New Tune***

Unknown - 'The Hoochie Coochie Man' (White Label)

***Guest Mix From Oscar G And Ralph Falcon***

Murk - 'Alright' (Tommy Boy)

Royksopp - 'Sparks (Murk Downtown Miami Mix)' (Wall Of Sound)

J-Lo - 'I'm Glad (Murk Miami Mix)' (White Label)

Purple Beat - 'The Voices' (Bomb)

Jesse Garcia pres Tribal Spain - 'Santa Cruz De Tenerife' (Loud Bit Records)

***Friday Night Hot Mix With Erick Morillo**

Harry Choo Choo Romero feat Robert Owens - 'Back in The Day' (Subliminal Exclusive)

Fresco - 'The De Want Some Fun' (Subliminal Exclusive)

Erick Morrillo feat Harry Romero and Jessica Eve - 'Times Change' (Subliminal Exclusive)

CZR feat Alex Pearce - 'Can You Feel It?' (Subliminal Exclusive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

songs I am liking from this list....

Room 5...um since last yr's conference;)

Scumfrog-Music Revolution

LC Anderson V Psycho Radio-Right Stuff

Double Dee-Shining

Let's Get Ill...the diddy thang

SHAKE IT BY LEE CABRERA....as me and fliz have loved this track for so long....

songs that look good that I want to check out...

pretty much everything under the morillo set.

and i'll be honest, the hoochie coochie man track based on title alone sounds interesting :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sdeelite

songs I am liking from this list....

Room 5...um since last yr's conference;)

Scumfrog-Music Revolution

LC Anderson V Psycho Radio-Right Stuff

Double Dee-Shining

Let's Get Ill...the diddy thang

SHAKE IT BY LEE CABRERA....as me and fliz have loved this track for so long....

songs that look good that I want to check out...

pretty much everything under the morillo set.

and i'll be honest, the hoochie coochie man track based on title alone sounds interesting :) .

Never really liked the original room 5 (although my hero Jr Jack produced it-LOL)...he's probably playin the new Axwell mixes which are dope IMO....The Psycho Radio track is weird but cool....what's the Double Dee all about? "Shake It" has to be one of the best tracks of the year...can't wait for "Special" ;) nice buzz on that Emma Warren too though I havent heard...Tim Deluxe was a bit of a let down...didnt get a good listen though yet.

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fliz77

Never really liked the original room 5 (although my hero Jr Jack produced it-LOL)...he's probably playin the new Axwell mixes which are dope IMO....The Psycho Radio track is weird but cool....what's the Double Dee all about? "Shake It" has to be one of the best tracks of the year...can't wait for "Special" ;) nice buzz on that Emma Warren too though I havent heard...Tim Deluxe was a bit of a let down...didnt get a good listen though yet.

Fliz

I've always like the room 5 original and now with the axwell mixes...yes, that is most def. the version he is playing.

Can't wait for special either! Off the hook...maybe they are waiting for the summer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sdeelite

I've always like the room 5 original and now with the axwell mixes...yes, that is most def. the version he is playing.

Can't wait for special either! Off the hook...maybe they are waiting for the summer?

A certain person promised they would give it to me after the conference...GIVE IT UP man!

:D

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhh thats the track scum frog dropped at maze, i put up a track id on vip but got no repsonse..

Scumfrog-Music Revolution

good tune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×