Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fighting Dirty

siceone

The iraqi Fedyin (sp?) Saddam or men of sacrafice have been dressing up as US soliders and accepting surrender of iraqi troops and then executing them for deserting. Still think were not doing the right thing by removing saddam?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siceone

The iraqi Fedyin (sp?) Saddam or men of sacrafice have been dressing up as US soliders and accepting surrender of iraqi troops and then executing them for deserting. Still think were not doing the right thing by removing saddam?

thats fucked up! we nned to bum rush that bastard (saddam) and get him out of power ASAP!

I saw repeatedly on the news this morning that the Iraqi soldiers are dressed as normal civilians and are acting as if they are surrendering, holding up the neutral flags then killing our soldiers.. What fucking cowards, taking advantage of the appropriate behavior of our soldiers and killing them.. they are animals! Can't blame them though cause they know they are going to be dead soon enough so this is all they can do, but they are still the lowest scum on earth..

Originally posted by vicman

and i guess all the americans cant tell the difference between one of their own and an iraqi dressed up as one of their own. :rolleyes:

uh you ignorant fuck.. Iraqi irregulars are dressing up as americans and accepting the surrender of Iraqi troops and then executing Iraqis not americans.

Originally posted by underwater

war is war.....if i was the iraqis i would do the same shit....its self-preservation.....cowardly....but you could say the same thing about guerilla fighting tactics used in the US revolutionary war.....

they didn't pretend to surrender

Originally posted by dnice35

Our troops should just say fuck it, and take no prisoners!

fuck it the Iraqis wanna fight dirty, when we see a white flag, we keep shooting til you cant see it no more.

how would that make us any better than them ?

Originally posted by dnice35

Our troops should just say fuck it, and take no prisoners!

fuck it the Iraqis wanna fight dirty, when we see a white flag, we keep shooting til you cant see it no more.

The US would never fight that way..Unfortunately these animals and inhuman scum will.

how would that make us any better than them ?

It wouldnt, but I'll be damned if our troops are getting fucked over for fighting within the rules, while these barbarians are using every dirty trick in the book.

There is such a thing as clean fighting?

Originally posted by girly

The US would never fight that way..Unfortunately these animals and inhuman scum will.

Who says the U.S. is not fighting this way right now, or has in the past? Animals? Are you calling people engaged in war animals as a whole? Or are u singling out Iraqi troops? It's one thing to be pro-war, another to be anti-war, but simply hypocritical to be pro-war, and then call those soldiers engaged in warfare from another country animals. Choose a side.

Originally posted by starvingartist

Who says the U.S. is not fighting this way right now, or has in the past? Animals? Are you calling people engaged in war animals as a whole? Or are u singling out Iraqi troops? It's one thing to be pro-war, another to be anti-war, but simply hypocritical to be pro-war, and then call those soldiers engaged in warfare from another country animals. Choose a side.

i am calling the iraqi soldiers animals.. look at the treatment the US troops are giving the iraqi POWS.. feeding them, performing surgery on them and treating them human. shit they are probably getting better treatment now more then ever.Those ANIMALS continue to not follow rules of war, yeah it is war but there are rules..The US would not have to use those kind of tactics but anyway they are showing some type of regard for human life..Those animals will kill anyone regardless of anything even their own people..

i am calling the iraqi soldiers animals.. look at the treatment the US troops are giving the iraqi POWS.. feeding them, performing surgery on them and treating them human. shit they are probably getting better treatment now more then ever.Those ANIMALS continue to not follow rules of war, yeah it is war but there are rules..The US would not have to use those kind of tactics but anyway they are showing some type of regard for human life..Those animals will kill anyone regardless of anything even their own people..

How can you possibly say the U.S. does not use similar tactics? I cant say if they are using them right now because I dont know, due to the limits of media coverage. However I am assuming you have at least come across one history course in your life thus far. Now in this history book did you read anything about wars. More specifically the last major war we fought. I will give you some credit and save you some dignity to retract your statement now, Maybe you honestly forgot about the war tactics our troops were ordered to carry out. I sure hope so.

Originally posted by starvingartist

How can you possibly say the U.S. does not use similar tactics? I cant say if they are using them right now because I dont know, due to the limits of media coverage. However I am assuming you have at least come across one history course in your life thus far. Now in this history book did you read anything about wars. More specifically the last major war we fought. I will give you some credit and save you some dignity to retract your statement now, Maybe you honestly forgot about the war tactics our troops were ordered to carry out. I sure hope so.

first of all, don't tell me you are saving me any dignity.. remember you are just someone behind a screen name on a messageboard called clubplanet.. mmmkay? second of all, of course this is war and dirty and there will be people killed no matter what , the fact that they are acting as if they are surrendering and then shooting upon our soldiers who think they are civilians so are not shooting them in the face right then and there to me is cowardly and inhuman.. the US Soldiers could kill them right away but are thinking they are civilians so don't .. now that is showing SOME regard for human life isn't it? yeah that was my point.. these animals have no regard for anyone not even their own..

first of all, don't tell me you are saving me any dignity.. remember you are just someone behind a screen name on a messageboard called clubplanet.. mmmkay? second of all, of course this is war and dirty and there will be people killed no matter what , the fact that they are acting as if they are surrendering and then shooting upon our soldiers who think they are civilians so are not shooting them in the face right then and there to me is cowardly and inhuman.. the US Soldiers could kill them right away but are thinking they are civilians so don't .. now that is showing SOME regard for human life isn't it? yeah that was my point.. these animals have no regard for anyone not even their own..

It is pointless to continue pointing out the same facts. Obviously you are niave, but its understandable that you have fallen victim to this sudden american heroism created by the bias media. I thought I could shed some light on your obviously ignorant comments, but I see its pointless. I guess your now going to tell me how are bombing of Iraq is also a great "showing of regard for human life". I myself am for war, and because of this I will not criticize Iraqi troop tactics. Seriously they are being attacked and bombed, I view their tactics as strategic and necessary actions to take during war. Even quite cunning because the troops that are willing to surrender obviously not on their side. Also the U.S. being kind to P.O.W.s is not a sign of kindness, if you paid any attention to what the overall strategy is of the U.S. it is to change regimes. Now think for one minute before hitting the reply button with another stupid ass comment. Would it be a better tactic to help soldiers, etc whose family and other people of Iraq whose support for American influence will be key into completing the overall task of this war? Or do you honestly think killing them all off will help and not cripple the overall mission? Now this is a serious question please answer, Im curious to see what you think, and not what the local news station tells you?