Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dirty vegas @ nation

rockyblue

oh fuck no!

i hate this shit, i hate it i hate it i hate it.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

nothing at that dump for ages and then they have the fucking brilliant idea of bringing in Dirty Vegas and Victor Calderone the same weekend PvD and Tyrant are in NY :mad: :mad: :mad:

somebody hold me, i need a hug...preferably from a very good looking girl :D

Originally posted by vicman

oh fuck no!

i hate this shit, i hate it i hate it i hate it.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

nothing at that dump for ages and then they have the fucking brilliant idea of bringing in Dirty Vegas and Victor Calderone the same weekend PvD and Tyrant are in NY :mad: :mad: :mad:

somebody hold me, i need a hug...preferably from a very good looking girl :D

My sentiments exactly :rolleyes: This shit ain't funny no mo'.. How am I supposed to choose?:( I haven't seen either in AGES..

Well if y'all are comin - then I guess I'll have to go to PvD..... so don't murder me when I ask - when is it again??? :confused:

And have y'all gotten your tickets?? Cause after the last PvD debacle I'm not buyin unless y'all are sure your comin -

pvd is 4/18. I don't think tickets are on sale yet. I'm definitely going. I have a few details to work out with other people though. I'll let you know once my plans are solid. I think Cookie wants to go. Also, I'm trying to meet up with my friend Ann who lives in PA. She saw PvD for the first time in Miami last week and has seen the light :D

Side note: I was with a few people who had never seen PvD before in Miami. It was awesome because Sara & I had been talking his set up all week and to have those newbies turn to us during the night and say "I UNDERSTAND NOW!!" was a good feeling! hehehe

I'm going when the doors open this time btw.... I don't care if I have to chill for 3 hours INSIDE the Roxy before PvD comes on. :cool:

Well I think everyone will probably show up when the doors are supposed to open.... but that will give us 3 hours of standing on line time to at least get to the front and in - so as we don't miss too much of the set this time.... $20 an hour is pretty steap to go see a DJ.... even IF the DJ is PvD... ;)

Originally posted by sauvee88

Well I think everyone will probably show up when the doors are supposed to open.... but that will give us 3 hours of standing on line time to at least get to the front and in - so as we don't miss too much of the set this time.... $20 an hour is pretty steap to go see a DJ.... even IF the DJ is PvD... ;)

if you had stayed till the end it wouldn't have cost you $20 an hour. It would have been $13.33 :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm going when the doors open this time btw.... I don't care if I have to chill for 3 hours INSIDE the Roxy before PvD comes on. :cool:

early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early early !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: