Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO: breaks crew, DnB heads...

Originally posted by joeg

Sounds like a good idea... Its been a long time since we got a group of people together outside a club or bar...

that was my thought. and on a sunday we don't have to deal with that work BS. how is 6:30?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcid21

who remembers that song, detachable penis? :confused:

Marci, you ruined the surprise! I was gonna debut my mix of that on Sunday!!!

King Missile - Detachable Penis (Brickhouse's Detached and Now He Can't Find the Damn Thing Mix)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what's in store for the 27th...

Galen Gentry: 7:30 - 8:15

Galen vs. Brickhouse: 8:15 - 9:00

JayP - 9:00 - 10:30

Mike Consentino (Brooklynkid) 10:30 - 12:00

Brickhouse 12:00 - 1:30

Guests:

Michael Consentino [Metromixradio.com] - Michael Consentino, also known as Brooklynkid on the boards, has been purveying his distinct cross-genre blend of tribal, trance, techno, and breaks for well over a decade. For tonight's soiree, he will be hammering out dark progressive breaks to please the ears and blow your mind.

Galen Gentry [spinCycle] - Galen can usually be heard at Negril Village, spinning techy house at SpinCycle. For tonight's event, Galen will be making a departure from the usual and go back to his roots, playing broken beat and downtempo. Additionally, he will be doing a tag team set with Brickhouse that will focus on progressive and tech breaks.

Residents:

Joe Pirrotta - After devistating the crowd at the Detached debut, Joe (aka JayP) is back once again to lay down his driving mash-up of nu skool, progressive, and UK funky breaks.

Brickhouse - Dan "Brickhouse" McAvoy will be starting the evening in a tag-team battle with Galen Gentry, and finishing up the evening with more dark breaks to get your week started right.

Another one not to miss!

And I KNOW I'll see you slackers out there who couldn't make it out last time (that includes YOU JoeG)!

Originally posted by brickhouse

Here's what's in store for the 27th...

Galen Gentry: 7:30 - 8:15

Galen vs. Brickhouse: 8:15 - 9:00

JayP - 9:00 - 10:30

Mike Consentino (Brooklynkid) 10:30 - 12:00

Brickhouse 12:00 - 1:30

nice line-up....and, not to sound like i'm bitching or complaining...this is just a constructive comment.....why so early?

I see what you're doing having longer sets, which i appreciate...but 7:30 is really early. Did you guys start off that early last week? ...didn't seem like it.

Originally posted by marcid21

nice line-up....and, not to sound like i'm bitching or complaining...this is just a constructive comment.....why so early?

I see what you're doing having longer sets, which i appreciate...but 7:30 is really early. Did you guys start off that early last week? ...didn't seem like it.

The prime slots are still the same (9 - midnight), but last week we started and ended a little later, but everyone had pretty much left by 1:30. This way, if people want to come by earlier they can, you can still come by at the same time to catch the main DJs, and we'll still keep going until everyone leaves!

Really, this is only moving the start and end a half-hour back. Either way, we're still tweaking the start and end times a bit; if it worked out better the other way, we can always switch it back