Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PDiddy's Dance Album

cookiegirl

gleaned from mtv.com :rolleyes:

Diddy is also serious about branching out musically with an upcoming dance album. The LP will feature production from some of the world's premier techno studio wizards, his spokesperson said.

The hush-hush album doesn't have a title or release date yet. Inspired by a recent trip to Ibiza, P. Diddy teamed up with such hot producers as the Iranian-American duo Deep Dish, Chicago's Felix Da Housecat and British deity Nellee Hooper (Soul II Soul, Massive Attack, Björk, Madonna).

The rapper premiered the album's first single, Let's Get Ill, a duet with singer Kelis, at the DanceStar American Dance Music Awards on March 19.

What do you think about Sharam's new look? I think he should keep the hair, but trim the beard. I personally don't think you should do both long hair and a beard unless you know how to turn water into wine. I kept looking up in the booth on Saturday night wondering when Jesus learned how to spin.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I was there that night. You see the guy in the background, with white hair. DH was making out with him the whole fucking night.

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.. That f*ckin' SLUT!!!

Sharam's beard is ok.. I usually hate facial hair but it looks good with his hair..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.. That f*ckin' SLUT!!!

I am telling you. He gave a couple of people a mouth-to-mouth throughout the night, but that guy was a constant.

Yeah, Deep Dish guys were there for about 2 hours. He looks better with a beard. Goes well with his Iranian roots.