Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelo Venuto CD

hey the angelo venuto cd came out taoday and it is pretty good (if u like italian music). just about all the tracks on the cd have sick beats behind the vocals. and angelo even did a song with REINA (its pretty hott too)

FOR ALL MY PAISANO'S OUT THERE ......... ITS WORTH PICKING UP !!

Angelo = the man!!!! and his dj/remixer for Ti Amo / and tarantella DJ Domenick Capello is off the fcukin hook ....his beats are awesome......good call brotha.....by the way dj dom capello will be at sharkbar in morristown april 2 ....so stop by and listen to his shhit its pretty hot!! :)

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

hey the angelo venuto cd came out taoday and it is pretty good (if u like italian music). just about all the tracks on the cd have sick beats behind the vocals. and angelo even did a song with REINA (its pretty hott too)

Where can you get it!?!??!?!:confused:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

you are by far the "Gayest man in America" as Simon (American Idol) would say......