Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Penelope Cruz in Vanilla Sky

njdionysus

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm I don't know about her - Something about her nose/mouth is just off a bit....

But sometimes she looks okay in certain pics or certain scenes of a movie

Yes exactly! Dont get me wrong she's attractive, but here is something that is not appealing about her face but I can't put my finger on it! But yet her features separately are nice! It's so odd..

She as a cute figure though

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1387182

I absolutely love Penelope Cruz in Vanilla Sky, now if I could only understand the movie itself. Her personality was so cute and I love the accent, I could fall in love with a woman like that.

"Every passing minute is a moment to turn it all around."

SHE IS AMAZING. THE MOVIE IS AMAZINGGG.. and that quote is sooooooooo right and true

" U CANT TASTE THE SWEET, WITHOUT THE SOUR"

peace

jonathan

Penelope Cruz is a beautiful woman. I don't know how anyone would think she's just alright...especially all you girls who think britney is hot. damn. Britney, i"m sorry, is a plain jane who gets her makeup done and then just looks like a normal girl.

agreed. I've met Pen twice and can easily say that she is a) prettier and B) more exotic then that stout little gymnast slut who looks decent with 100% makeup and lighting but A-bsolutely hideous without the gloss. The problem is all these heffers on CP idolize Brittney because she is a pop icon, and the epidomy of what American Girls should be like.

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

I don't know how anyone would think she's just alright...especially all you girls who think britney is hot. damn. Britney, i"m sorry, is a plain jane who gets her makeup done and then just looks like a normal girl.

:idea: it's called having your own opinions/taste

It's not like I only think Britney is hot - I think many other women are, I just happen to not like this one :blank:

Originally posted by rizzo

agreed. I've met Pen twice and can easily say that she is a) prettier and B) more exotic then that stout little gymnast slut who looks decent with 100% makeup and lighting but A-bsolutely hideous without the gloss. The problem is all these heffers on CP idolize Brittney because she is a pop icon, and the epidomy of what American Girls should be like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HEFFERS!!!! loooooooooooool....

:laugh: :laugh:

:aright::rofl: ..yeah, look at the early pictures before she started looking slutty & made-up.