Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question: would you

adonis55

Yes I don't see why not.And I'm not agreeing bc Im a girl-I agree also if the situation were visa-versa.. Plenty of my close male friends have gotten me things that they have come across & thought I would like and I do the same for them..But honestly if it were a guy I had just recently met & didn't know too well, I may beg to differ.

boy does this bring back some memories. :tongue: i did this... we were friends (but i admit i was attracted to him).

we had a conversation about colognes, perfumes etc. He mentioned he really liked Obsession. at the time i couldnt recall what it smelled like.

so a day or two later, i was walking through the mall and past the CK counter and stopped to check it out. On impulse i bought it for him.

LOL i was so scared and nervous to give it to him. i didnt know what to say or how he should take it. i definitely wasnt tyring to "buy" him but i really just wanted to give this to him as a nice gesture, etc. the day before i left for a weekend trip, " i was like uh.. come here". and just kinda pushed it at him and was mumbled really fast "dont think of this as anything, i jsut saw this and thought of you." and ran away not letting him able to say anything. (mind you i was 18 or 19 at the time)

soo. when i got back he called me. and a bunch of us made plans to get together i think to go to a haunted house. I rember we all met up at another pt first, bc we were going to follow each other. He came up to my car and said hello to me and my friend, and then slid a box through my window and said, "dont think of this as anything.. " :laugh: using the same line i used on him and walked away. my friend was like huh? i opened the box and it was a gold bracelet. needless to ssay i was in complete shock. :eek:

and we started dating and were together for well over a year. he was my first love. :love:

Originally posted by nycchic24

boy does this bring back some memories. :tongue: i did this... we were friends (but i admit i was attracted to him).

we had a conversation about colognes, perfumes etc. He mentioned he really liked Obsession. at the time i couldnt recall what it smelled like.

so a day or two later, i was walking through the mall and past the CK counter and stopped to check it out. On impulse i bought it for him.

LOL i was so scared and nervous to give it to him. i didnt know what to say or how he should take it. i definitely wasnt tyring to "buy" him but i really just wanted to give this to him as a nice gesture, etc. the day before i left for a weekend trip, " i was like uh.. come here". and just kinda pushed it at him and was mumbled really fast "dont think of this as anything, i jsut saw this and thought of you." and ran away not letting him able to say anything. (mind you i was 18 or 19 at the time)

soo. when i got back he called me. and a bunch of us made plans to get together i think to go to a haunted house. I rember we all met up at another pt first, bc we were going to follow each other. He came up to my car and said hello to me and my friend, and then slid a box through my window and said, "dont think of this as anything.. " :laugh: using the same line i used on him and walked away. my friend was like huh? i opened the box and it was a gold bracelet. needless to ssay i was in complete shock. :eek:

and we started dating and were together for well over a year. he was my first love. :love:

that's a cute story. i bet you were smiling as you were writing it. :)

awwww

i have bought random gifts for friends, but only when i knew that my actions wouldn't be misinterpreted. i dont' need a friend thinking that i'm trying to make a pass at her.

....give in the spirit of giving...not giving and taking...else not at all...

...i love giving random gifts...and the words that follow are usually..."for no reason at all"...it is the same words i like to use if i'm in a good mood with no apparent cause...no reason is usually the best reason...

....that was so cute....and i am not the mushy type! lol...........

...yesterday morning as i was leaving the gym, i noticed the girl at the front desk playing with a balloon...she said she was bored...i started joking with her that i should get her toys to keep her busy...

...so on my home last night, i stopped at cvs to buy a couple of things...while doing so i bought her a little keychain car racing game...just something cute...and affordable ofcourse..

...on my way out today i dropped it in front of her...she couldnt believe it...it was pretty funny...glad i could make someone laugh and smile this morning...and mind you...i have no interest in this girl at all...too young and not my type...it was just a random act of kindness...