Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Review!!!

I know it's a little bit late but I am still not recooped, I probably wont be for another week or so. All I can say is Miami was freaking insane!!! Every party I went to was a blast but I must say the most fun was the Clevelander!!! Every DJ was so on point and the crowd was just full of energy. Saw so many cpers- Spygirl, Notallthere, Stardo, Siciliagirl, Deeelite, Neena16, Starbryte, Teresadf, Latinaz, Saynotodrama and probably so many more that I forgot to mention. Roney Palace was amazing!!! Of course to my roomates AG55, Asuave, sexyinthecity, and milleniapro. What a vacation, now I need a vacation from Miami....

Originally posted by jarmenio

I know it's a little bit late but I am still not recooped, I probably wont be for another week or so. All I can say is Miami was freaking insane!!! Every party I went to was a blast but I must say the most fun was the Clevelander!!! Every DJ was so on point and the crowd was just full of energy. Saw so many cpers- Spygirl, Notallthere, Stardo, Siciliagirl, Deeelite, Neena16, Starbryte, Teresadf, Latinaz, Saynotodrama and probably so many more that I forgot to mention. Roney Palace was amazing!!! Of course to my roomates AG55, Asuave, sexyinthecity, and milleniapro. What a vacation, now I need a vacation from Miami....

ELEPHANT BALLS.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had the best time...Danielle lost a toe...CLASSIC. What were the odds of us being on the same floor, 3 doors down? :hat:

Milleniapro and I quote "...I just need to jump around..." MUWAH:love:

We had our own party at Menage. :D

Roney was none the less crazy:bootysha:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

ELEPHANT BALLS.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had the best time...Danielle lost a toe...CLASSIC. What were the odds of us being on the same floor, 3 doors down? :hat:

Milleniapro and I quote "...I just need to jump around..." MUWAH:love:

We had our own party at Menage. :D

Roney was none the less crazy:bootysha:

Easy with the Elephant Balls!!! :laugh: Menage was classic!!! They stayed open just for us!!!

Did someone say " Menage"

I say honestly say that was the best night out of the week I was there. It was just us and only us jamming til dawn. It felt as though there was a crowd of people there. Shawn Ink was on point and played TOP shelf classics just for us. Did you guys realized we danced for a long time, hehehe

JOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE, Good to hear you are recooping...Yes it was a blast down South.

Danielle lost her toe, Alen fingers froze by the pool on the HOT sun, lololol. Good time guys, good times..

Victor Soto

WOW Miami was insane dont know where to start, all im gonna say is I had the best time ever, there is nothing like going away somewhere and staying on the same floor as armenio. Sat night @ menage was insane we had the whole club to our selfs noone stop us of doing anything Shwn Ink dropping classics all of us just going crazy, the people who didnt go, you better book the WTC 2004 now because its one of the best time you will ever have.

And I wanna Thank Everyone who did attend Menage on sat night, thanks for the support, big thanks to UNIQUE AND MARK AMATUCCI.

PANTS DOWN HANDS UP.:laugh:

YEAH ARMENIO

Originally posted by vsoto212

I know, lololol, He told me yest it was true. That is why he had his hands covered, hehe....That sun tore me & Justin up that morning.

Victor Soto

Yeah Vic gotto say the best trip ever and the best time ever, cant wait for the next trip VEGAS NEW YEARS EVE 2004.

It was 90 out and my hands were frozen WTF. lol

Originally posted by vsoto212

Hey Joe,

TSETTOS

Hey guys what was Joe saying in the elevator when we were going down. I know it wasnt English..lol !

Victor Soto

I think everyone in the fashion show turned around and looked at me! Since Denny wasnt there this year we had to keep him there in spirit. :laugh:

Originally posted by milleniapro

Yeah Vic gotto say the best trip ever and the best time ever, cant wait for the next trip VEGAS NEW YEARS EVE 2004.

It was 90 out and my hands were frozen WTF. lol

O hell yeah Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is that when you were passed out you were moving. We were like is he ok,,,you didnt move dog, lololol

Victor Soto

Originally posted by milleniapro

WOW Miami was insane dont know where to start, all im gonna say is I had the best time ever, there is nothing like going away somewhere and staying on the same floor as armenio. Sat night @ menage was insane we had the whole club to our selfs noone stop us of doing anything Shwn Ink dropping classics all of us just going crazy, the people who didnt go, you better book the WTC 2004 now because its one of the best time you will ever have.

And I wanna Thank Everyone who did attend Menage on sat night, thanks for the support, big thanks to UNIQUE AND MARK AMATUCCI.

PANTS DOWN HANDS UP.:laugh:

YEAH ARMENIO

Hon-and I had to talk to you into going!!! Sick sick trip~~

Miami all I can say is WOW, I think my brain and my liver are still there, i am still recovering. Jarmenio you made everyone's week, don't forget to get your createtine. As for Milleniapro you have great timing you know just when to walk into the room. it is nice i could give you a show. sexyinthecity don't drink out of that cup. Vsoto it was great hanging with you menage was crazy that night and yeah jarmenio turned heads at a fashion show. to all you guys it was a great trip. meange was a balst that night and all i can say is what were we doing we closed that place out. Oh yeah millenaipro sorry couldn't make dinner that night was kind of busy. Asuave and jarmenio my roomates we had a blast, alot of craziness went on. Yeah i would have to say that the vibe at the clevender party was great. to all the guys who spun you kept that vibe going all day.

Originally posted by ag55

Miami all I can say is WOW, I think my brain and my liver are still there, i am still recovering. Jarmenio you made everyone's week, don't forget to get your createtine. As for Milleniapro you have great timing you know just when to walk into the room. it is nice i could give you a show. sexyinthecity don't drink out of that cup. Vsoto it was great hanging with you menage was crazy that night and yeah jarmenio turned heads at a fashion show. to all you guys it was a great trip. meange was a balst that night and all i can say is what were we doing we closed that place out. Oh yeah millenaipro sorry couldn't make dinner that night was kind of busy. Asuave and jarmenio my roomates we had a blast, alot of craziness went on. Yeah i would have to say that the vibe at the clevender party was great. to all the guys who spun you kept that vibe going all day.

ag55 walkin into a room and seeing two people at 8 in the morning is crazyness next time lock the fuckin door. lol

I had a good time....to bad i started getting sick on friday and saturday i felt horrible. Lots of fun memories, especially joe and his creatine.....lol. Crobar and Maze were my 2 favorite parties. It was nice to meet some cpers down there, Rose, stardo, ant and christine. Lets do it again next year.

Steve S

Originally posted by ccinoone

I had a good time....to bad i started getting sick on friday and saturday i felt horrible. Lots of fun memories, especially joe and his creatine.....lol. Crobar and Maze were my 2 favorite parties. It was nice to meet some cpers down there, Rose, stardo, ant and christine. Lets do it again next year.

Steve S

steve i didnt know you were 21 yet....ha ha ha.......holla back junior and give me some stories about the weekend.......and get to the gym for once........no slinky status this summer......alright mafuka!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

steve i didnt know you were 21 yet....ha ha ha.......holla back junior and give me some stories about the weekend.......and get to the gym for once........no slinky status this summer......alright mafuka!!!!!

lol....when you get off work...i def need to get back into my workout regiment